Tester call for Crochet pattern: Crocheted Mouse

I need testers for my Crocheted Mouse - Crochet ePattern

It has two patterns in it, one is a hexagon and a “perfect” non-curling circle. Both are easy to memorize and they are customizable. I wanted to write a pattern down for these because I crocheted some for my cat, she loved them so I wanted to post it here. :raised_hands:t2: Good thing is the hexagon and circles can be used in other projects.

Thank you! If I don’t respond, the app signs me out. :hugs:

15 Likes

Hi, I’d love to test your pattern! :smile:

7 Likes

Hi! I’d like to test your patern. Any yarn is ok or you want to test with a specific yarn?

5 Likes

Any yarn! :raised_hands:t2:
I used scrap yarn for the project and whatever hook size that works for the yarn. :grin:

4 Likes

Yes! :heart:

I’m glad I posted :relaxed:

4 Likes

If anyone else is interested or wants to test, I’ll send it to the likes. :relaxed:

It’s going to be a free pattern anyway but I want to make sure it’s not confusing or iffy? :thinking:

3 Likes

I sent out the invites! If I missed anyone, @ me. :smiley:

A little bit about the project, you use scrap yarn, anything you like really. Use the hook suggested for the yarn so the tension is just right. Anything looser, you can use other yarns to thicken it up and even embroider over it.

You use something cylindrical to shape the ears, like a pencil which is what I used. Or even your fingers, which I have done. :laughing: You don’t have to stuff the mouse though, you can but really you can squash the mouse to make it plump.

It uses single crochet, chains, slip stitches and increases. The hexagon instructions are first and the circle is second. The photos will be included of the progress.

So you will need your yarn, your preferred hook, scissors, stitch marker and a pencil.

There’s no need to hurry either. :relaxed:
Like I said, this is more to see if it’s confusing and if it needs to be adjusted. :raised_hands:t2: Especially since I was writing the pattern while binge watching shows. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Could I test out the pattern? I think my cat would love these!

4 Likes

You got it!

3 Likes

If you see two notifications from it, the second one should be it. :grin:

4 Likes

i’d love to test these! my cats could use some new toys​:relaxed:

4 Likes

thank you so much!

4 Likes

You are welcome! :grin: :heart:

4 Likes

Coming at ya! :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

I have 5 cats, and I’m sure at least 3 of them would love these. Would be excited to try your pattern out.

2 Likes

Hi, I’d love to test this pattern if you still need testers!

I wasn’t sure since it was still open, and there was no due date!