Tester call for Crochet pattern: Devil Bucket Hat

Hello! I’m looking for some testers to test my bucket hat pattern, This is a cute accessory for any outfit, the colours are completely customisable and you may mix and match! I’d love to see what you lot create. I would also like to use the tester photos once the testing is all complete, there are a couple of rules.

1. You must meet the deadlines given.
  2. You must create a journal of your progress throughout.
  3. Having a crochet Instagram will help but isn’t necessary.
  4. Have fun!
    I will be picking testers on the 27th of June. The pattern must be complete on your end by the 16th of July. Thank you!!

14 Likes

I’d love to test this! I’ll wear it while I’m performing only the most mischevious acts :smiling_imp: haha. I do have a crochetgram but i barely have anything posted to it tbh :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i would love to try this pattern

2 Likes

would love to test this! it’s super cute

2 Likes

:smiling_imp: I’d love to test this hat!!

2 Likes

hey! i love the way this hat looks and would love to test. i sadly do not have a crochetgram, but i would still love to help. hopefully you choose me as a tester :smiley: -v

2 Likes

Please would you let me test this pattern it is so cute!:heart_eyes::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

And i have a crochetgram

2 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! I also have a crochet/knitting account on instagram​:smiling_imp::black_heart:

3 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern

2 Likes

I would love to try :smiley: I havent really posted anything crochet related on my instagram but I might start posting!!

2 Likes

You should all have the pattern to test, I’m unsure how to make a private group if someone would like to help me make it shoot me a message on Instagram @/crochetclobscloset. Thank you for all being willing!! I thought I’d give you all some extra time!!

Happy Crocheting!

@subatomic-stitches @eevee1072 @natalamp @Sp00kyJilly @charliesn @Amigurumimi @allitavani @Ayano @LiliumDell @Winternightmare

6 Likes

I would love to test this cute haaaat! It’s adorable! I have some ideas on how to personalize it, but not too much. Hope i can help!

2 Likes

I’ve added you to the testers let me know if you can see it :))

3 Likes

Yess! I will start working on it tonight or tomorrow morning! Thank youu!

3 Likes

Hi where would I find the pattern at?

4 Likes

@Amigurumimi you should find it in “your patterns” section.

2 Likes

Or “my patterns” sorry :))))

2 Likes

Hello!! Thank you so much for choosing me for a pattern tester :smiley: I just followed you in instagram, the @ is the same
Are you going to send the pattern throught instagram??

2 Likes