Hello everyone! I am new on Ribblr, but I would like to try posting a testers call here.
I need testers in any sizes for my latest design, Diana Vasile. It is a made to measure pattern, hence there will no exact guidance on how many stitches or rows you need to croxhet. You have to measure your own sizes and trials and errors may be required.
I used weight 4 yarn and it consumed approximately 400 grams in total. You can use any of your preferred yarn weight, the hook will be the one that recommends by yarn and slightly bigger. I used 4 and 4.5mm. You can use only 1 color if you want.
Here is the pictures of the dress:
- Testing phase will started on 28th and I will contacted the choosen testers on 27th
- Have a public instagram account and able to provide me at least 3 when worn pictures
- Help me correcting some grammar and or spelling errors.
- I will set a tentative deadline is within 2 months after you receive the pattern and I am pleased to extend the deadline if neccessary
- Pictures and notes can be send to my email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also fill thw link in my Instagram bio @Kingkinfortuna
Thank you in advance
Hello and welcome to ribblr!
This is absolutely gorgeous and looks so intricate with the various stitches. (also such a fun color combo!)
I would love to test, but I’m not sure I have the skillset. How would you rate the difficulty of this pattern?
Oh awesome! I will fill out the application on your IG then ^.^
Thank you so much, I appreciate it
This is absolutely beautiful!
Tha k you, you don’t have to. We can start the testing phase through ribblr
Sorry for the late reply! I have my end sem exams going on
Thank you! I’d absolutely love to part of the Ribblr testing phase then!
Hey, this looks amazing! If you still need a tester I would love to test it
Looks like a fairy costume
Hi! i’d love to test this pattern.
Oooh I love these colors! What a beautiful design
Oooh this is so fun! If you’re still looking for testers, I’d love to!
I’d also be interested in testing this. I just finished a wearable project and have time available for a new one. I don’t really use instagram though this is one of the parts of the top I finished recently for reference.