Tester call for Crochet pattern: Dre Jumper (Chunky, Quick, Unisex Sweater!)

Thanks! :grin:

3 Likes

Id love to test if you still need!

3 Likes

Hi I would love to test!!! I would consider myself intermediate/advanced Intermediate and I can get yarn as soon as I get yarn really soon :). I would pick the turtleneck and probably medium.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Julie and I know the feedback is due in two weeks, but if you’re still looking for testers, I too am an impatient crocheter and will get it done. I’m usually a size small/medium and my IG is cantstopyarning. Please let me know if you have any questions. Would love to test for you!

3 Likes

Hello! If your still looking for testers I would love to. I have the yarn needed and would be able to get it done by the date given. I am a size S-M. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi there! I’m sure you have plenty of testers already, but if you need someone to test a size XL with a turtle neck I would be more than happy to​:relaxed:

3 Likes

I’d love to test as well! This would be my third crochet sweater! Id say I’m pretty advanced and I am willing to test any size or color. I can provide pictures along the way. I really love testing for other crochet artists and making patterns and products of my own! If you have insta come check out a few of what I make to see if I fit what you’d like! I don’t have my sweaters up at this time as they were my very first pieces… but yeah! Goodluck!!!

3 Likes

If your are still allowing testers, I would love to test! I love this pattern so much, please let me know if I can be a tester. Thank you!

3 Likes

Omg I’d love to test this!!

3 Likes

It’s so beautiful and looks cozy :heart: all the best.

1 Like

I’d like to test the medium.:heart::v:t3:

1 Like

ive seen youve been accepted to test so many projects at once so far, commenting on all the testers required posts. How do you find the time to make everything so quickly? @BeHappy4

1 Like

I have a lot of free time, and I am advanced.

1 Like

Don’t be creepy and spy on me, I can crochet as much as I want.:cry::sob:

im not spying on you, i just see every tester call you do. some of them are big projects and you apply to every one of them. so i was just curious how you mange to get it all finished in time @BeHappy4

Hi,
Did this pattern get released?
Thanks

1 Like

Ok, I just have a lot of free time and I am planning to open a store when i am older! I have big dreams and I am practicing for them!

2 Likes

thats awesome :blush: well i hope everything works out well for you. ive only just started back in october hahah, i hope to become as quick as you @BeHappy4

I would love to test this pattern! I have this grey bulky yarn in my room that has been there for so long because i have no idea what to do with it!
I would make the XS/S size depends on which you need more because i can wear either and would probably be doing the crewneck option

1 Like

Hello there! I would like to test this too!
I’m a M (germany, if that makes a difference) and could get similar yarn from a shop close to me or maybe order some from where you mentioned.
I’d just like to know how fast you need it to be done, because I have school and this would be my biggest project so far. I would like to try it out nonetheless! (If you’re still taking testers)

1 Like