Tester call for Crochet pattern: Fingerless Gloves

I need testers for my Fingerless Gloves
Its my first time posting here so im not quite used to all the controls and options on here but i will hopefully learn as i go!
This is my first ever pattern so im sure there are a few mistakes so i would really love some people to test it out for me, i dont really have a time limit so whenever you can get it done is great but obviously the sooner the better
Thanks i cant wait to be apart of this great community here!

• Crochet ePattern
11 Likes

I’m
Sure you will get some takers!
By the way, welcome to the Ribblr community!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

i would love to try your pattern, im trying to learn how to make fingerless gloves currently :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great! How soon can you start them?

2 Likes

depending on hook size and yarn requirements, i could start tonight/tomorrow!

2 Likes

Ok, you should be a tester on it now

2 Likes

they are very cute, looking forward to making them! i will be sure to post journals as well

2 Likes

Great i appreciate it!

2 Likes

it appears to only have the instructions for the cuff as of now, after that it says i have completed the pattern!

2 Likes

Oh ill see if i can fix that now

2 Likes

I think it should be okay now?

3 Likes

The whole pattern shows now! Only issue is that some of the numbers for the steps are funky, like it goes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 5

So I would just double check that the steps are numbered correctly, with no duplicates or skipping step numbers :slight_smile: I really look forward to starting this soon!

2 Likes

Yeah ive noticed that but it wont let me edit it, im not sure whats going on but im going to try restart my phone and hopefully it will start working

3 Likes

I’m just going to go down the list in order, because there’s no issue with reading the pattern otherwise

2 Likes

I can test if you still need testers

2 Likes

Ill add you now

2 Likes

I love making fingerless gloves and I’m always looking for more patterns! When would you like this done by?

2 Likes

Ill add you a tester, i dont have specific times i need it whenever you can get it done is fine once your comfortable dont stress trying to do it really quick

2 Likes

the pattern reads flawlessly and the result is super cute, working the second now

3 Likes