Tester call for Crochet pattern: Flora Top

Hi, I’ve just created my first ever crochet design and would love if some of you guys could help me test it. The testing period would be about 6 weeks (but I am flexible if that’s not long enough). I used around 300g of yarn and I am usually a L/XL.

This is just for the ribblr version but if you’d like to test the pdf version I have a link to apply in my Instagram bio (@immycrochets)
Crochet ePattern

13 Likes

omg congrats on making your first pattern! it’s so pretty! would love to but not that advanced yet. good luck with the test tho!

5 Likes

This top is so cute, would love to test!

5 Likes

This top is so cute!

5 Likes

Yay that’s great I’ll probably wait until I’ve got enough for the pdf copy so the testing period is the same for everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:- Also if anyone interested could either reply with their Instagram or you can privately message me Thad be great!

4 Likes

For this being your first design u are so talented! I’d love to test but unfortunately I would never wear a cropped top. I wish you well with your testers!

4 Likes

Ahhhh it looks so cute! I would love to help test if you still need testers

4 Likes

That’s great and yes I am still looking I’m hoping to get around 3-5 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I would love to test for this! will there be multiple sizes for the pattern?

4 Likes

How fun! Good luck with your test

4 Likes

Hello! What a unique design!
By the way, it doesn’t look like you have a shop, will you be publishing this pattern in Ribblr?

3 Likes

Hi it’s a made to measure pattern so it should be suitable for all sizes​:heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Thank you and yes my goal is to have it available on ribblr and ko-fi :relaxed:

4 Likes

Hey there, I would love to test ist if you still take applications:]]

3 Likes

Great! I’m pleased to hear that. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It is lovely! Good luck with your test! Maybe once I get better with clothes Ill give it a go!

5 Likes

Congrats!!! I would love to test the pattern for you

3 Likes