Tester call for Crochet pattern: Fluffy Candy Bunny-Bun (CLOSED)

Hello everybody! I just finish my pattern for this little fluffy Candy Bunny-Bun plush that will be soon released here on Ribblr exclusively and I’m looking for (up to) 4 testers :rabbit:

How to apply:

★ have a public Instagram crochet account and link it in your answer here on Ribblr so I can see it
★ follow me on IG highlanderscrochet, like and save this post
★ share the post on your IG story and tag me (otherwise I won’t be able to see it)
★ comment you’d like to test and the yarn you would use (I’ll be picking different yarn type if possible)
★ be able to finish within a week (pattern will be sent to testers on April 1st and feedback is required by April 9th)
★ post the finished product on your feed and tag me (IG post and Ribblr journal)
★ allow me to use your photos in the testers appreciation post on launching day
★ actually test it and give me feedback, also on the clarity of the instructions (the pattern is in English and I am native Italian)

I’ll be choosing the testers in the next 48 hours.

Thank you :cherry_blossom:

15 Likes

I would like to test! My instagram account is Crochetjoy_0330 :laughing: I will be using regular 5 ply milk cotton yarn​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I would love to test
My ig is @cillas_craftss
I would use Bernet baby blanket yarn

7 Likes

I would love to be a tester! I just started a new social media platform and would also love to promote this pattern as well if you wanted! Just lmk Luv

Instagram: Weaving_dreams_by_kai

TikTok: Weaving_Dreams

7 Likes

I would love to test. My Instagram account is @hope_life_amigurumi

6 Likes

i’d love to test this cute pattern i would use bernat velvet yarn in white and my insta is mxrs.crochet !

5 Likes

Hello everybody! Thanks for applying to my tester call, you’re really nice! :slight_smile:
Now I’ll get in touch with the chosen ones.
Thanks again, new patterns and tester calls in the near future :rabbit:

6 Likes