Tester call for Crochet pattern: Frog Amigurumi

Great! Thanks for testing my pattern :blush:

3 Likes

The honor is mine… :hugs::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Apologies for taking so long with the photos (and for a few visibly wonky stitches; my cats decided to help me crochet :grimacing:).

Hopefully they’re okay, but I can take more/others if I need to! I have two full sets, one indoors and one in direct sunlight, and then a fun one with all my frog’s accessories (as decided by my little sister, haha)!

All of my notes and suggestions are in my journals, but I can put that information here if it’s easier for you.

I can also send individual shots for the pictures if you want.

Thank you for letting me work on this cutie! It’s an awesome pattern and quite instructive; I would definitely feel comfortable recommending it to beginners and advanced crocheters alike who wanted to make a little froggo friend!

4 Likes

i would love to test my ig username is: crochetedel

4 Likes

So cuteeeee… :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’d love to test if this is still open

3 Likes

Thank you! I was inspired to dress mine up after seeing yours in that cute little scarf :relaxed:

4 Likes

Ahhhh… And you made it so cute :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m honored you think so :pray:

4 Likes

Hi there, are you able to finish the pattern by Saturday, May 21st? If so, I can add you to the pattern.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest! Are you able to finish testing by Saturday, May 21st? If so, I can share the pattern with you.

1 Like

Ya that should be fine

1 Like

Awesome! I added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

2 Likes

Hi! if it’s still available i would love to test this pattern <3
i’m a begginer so my instagram doesnt have a lot of things yet ig: pinkaeongie
thanks!

1 Like

Update: Testing is now closed. Thank you for your interest. I will post more tester calls soon, so keep an eye out!

1 Like

@crochet_by_margaret I just wanted to make sure my pics were ok? And to let you know all my comments and whatnot are in my journal, if you didn’t happen to see them. (I know y’all aren’t notified of our journal posts, so I just wanted to verify you saw them.)

And I had one question about posting to our IG stories: did you want us to wait until launch day or should we post before then?

Tysm!

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I saw your journal, and your pictures and notes are excellent. You can go ahead and share your pictures to Instagram. Thanks for being so responsive, and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

3 Likes

Oh good! Thank you!

And awesome! I will be sure to post that soon. It was my pleasure; thank you for allowing me the chance to work on one of your creations! I am eager for another opportunity to work with you, as well! :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

ahh im so sorry i just saw your message

1 Like