Tester call for Crochet pattern: Helix Beanie

Hi everyone! I’m working on moving some older patterns over and am new to Ribblr so I would like to make sure that I’m getting things entered in here right since I’m new to the platform and formatting. I would love some feedback! More patterns to come as I get them moved.

I need testers for my Helix Beanie - Crochet ePattern

18 Likes

I’m interested! Does the pattern come with multiple sizes?

5 Likes

Woahh, this is such a cool texture!
What is the date that the testing needs to be completed by and what type of yarn/hook? Also, same question as the first poster, are there adult sizes for this pattern?

4 Likes

Child (roughly 5+) and teen/adult are listed in the sizing. Worsted weight and I hook. No due date. Mostly need new feedback and formatting for Ribblr. It’s been over 5 years since it was tested, that little redhead of mine just turned 21 yesterday!

7 Likes

I will test the pattern for you

4 Likes

I’d love to test

3 Likes

It’s wild how fast time flies! Happy birthday to them :heartbeat:

This hat has such a unique design, and I would be thrilled to test for you if you’re still looking!

4 Likes

I’ll send it out tonight to everyone who has commented for testing. The work life rules the daytime hours :crazy_face:

4 Likes

im interested in testing

4 Likes

Omg 21 already??? She looked so little in the picture :sob::sob::sob: time is so rude and moving too fast! Since there isnt a rushed deadline, i would love to test!

4 Likes

Hi, I’d love to test your beanie pattern

4 Likes

Just checked my Ravelry-first published this pattern in 2012 so it definitely needs a refresh. Wow time flies!

4 Likes

This is beautiful! Id love to test if you still need people.

4 Likes

Hope testing goes well!! It’s very cute, and time sure does fly! :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

I’ve assigned everyone above as a tester if your comment stated that you wanted to test it. Like I said, it’s been years since this was tested and published, and I’m new to the Ribblr format so would love feedback there. I appreciate all your help!

3 Likes

I’ll be happy to be a tester!!

3 Likes

I would gladly be a tester! This looks ao cool!

3 Likes

Oh wow, this is a really cute hat! I would definitely be interested if you still need testers and feedback!

2 Likes

Hey! I’m new to testing and would love to give this a try! It might be a while because of school, but I’ll get it done as soon as possible!

3 Likes

if you still need testers, I am happy to test this pattern for you

3 Likes