Tester call for Crochet pattern: Helix Beanie

I’m having issues understanding round 5 in the teen/adult size hat

4 Likes

Never mind I think I figured it out or made up my own way to be able to move on

1 Like

Got stuck again apparently this pattern is to hard for me round 7 isn’t working out for me and I did end with 57 sts in round 6 but round 7 is just going way to wonky

4 Likes

Dang you got farther than me lol I was stuck on the 1st/2nd step and not sure if I’m doing it right.

3 Likes

Hi ^^ in case you’re still searching for testers, I’d be happy to try it:) otherwise you could close the tester call to clarify you have enough testers

4 Likes

Hi everyone!! Sorry I disappeared after posting. The thanksgiving holiday took up my free time, then 3 days later we got a call that nobody loves to get and it’s been a little chaotic since. Family from out of state dropped by, unplanned flights (this is when I hate living nowhere even close to a major airport!), all the chaos! We have a funeral this weekend and once that is done, life should go back to normal until the week of Christmas. I’ll go over all the comments and notes in the next few days. Thanks so much everyone!

6 Likes

So sorry for your loss.

4 Likes

Don’t worry about it. Life is just that, life, we have to live it and things happen. Condolences to you and your family. :people_hugging:

4 Likes

So sorry for your loss! Hope you find comfort in our loving messages.

Also, I would love to test this pattern!

4 Likes

So sorry to hear that! Don’t worry about responding, take your time and gather strength :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes