Tester call for Crochet pattern: Itty Bitty Beanie Ornament/Keychain/ETC

I need testers ASAP for my Itty Bitty Beanie Ornament/Keychain/ETC - Crochet ePattern
~ It will be sent starting Saturday Dec 17th, 2022 and the test ends Dec 23rd, 2022 [Dec 24th, 2022 - Absolute latest] ~

I am spontaneously whipping up a pattern to be released on Dec 25th, 2022 for a ‘Itty Bitty Beanie’ Ornament/Keychain and need to be sure it works before publishing. You will be sent the PDF pattern, Ribblr Pattern and a Google Form to send Back Feedback.

It will be sent starting Saturday Dec 17th, 2022 and the test ends Dec 23rd, 2022 [Dec 24th, 2022 - Absolute latest]. If you are interested in participating in this test please email me [boredomproducts.creative@gmail.com] or fill out this form - forms.gle/gGYKhqg4294jT7KfA to be sent the test

If you complete the test, you will be sent the finished pattern by Dec 31st, 2022 latest.

Test Details:

• Crochet

• DIfficulty: Beginner to Intermediate

• Tools: 4.5 mm hook, 1in - 1.5in pompom/pompom maker [optional], Basic Acrylic Yarn (under 40 Yards)

• Terms to know: HDC, SLST, CH, BLO, Tails

• Time: took me an hour from first chain to cutting the final tail

Information I will be looking for in a secondary google form that will be sent;

• How easy was the pattern to* follow?
  • What level of crocheter would you say this pattern is?
  • Did the Pattern have everything you needed to create the product?
  • Are you happy with the final product?
  • What size did yours come out to?
  • Did you do a gauge swatch?
    *IF YES, was it accurate?
  • How much Yarn did you use [roughly]?
  • Pictures of your final product [2+]
    *Front and back of the final product REQUIRED
    *progress photos are more than welcome
    *Post on social media of photos with pattern properly credited [ :arrow_down: ] POSTS ARE NOT REQUIRED BUT WELCOME

["This Pattern was created by Ariana Dunski of Boredom Products. Which can be found on linktr.ee/BoredomProducts or @boredom_products on Instagram”]

Feel free to DM me on Instagram (@boredom_products) or email me (boredomproducts.creative@gmail.com) if you have questions, comments or concerns.

6 Likes

Is the google form supposed to be an active link?

2 Likes

It wont let me directly link to the form so you will need to copy and paste it into your browser

1 Like

Could i still test?

2 Likes

Yes! Please Fill out this google form to be sent the pattern; forms.gle/gGYKhqg4294jT7KfA