Tester call for Crochet pattern: Leah Slit Skirt

11 Likes

First…
Welcome to Ribblr

Second, this is CUTE!

Third, can I get some more info? Sizes, yarn and hook requirements, and due dates? I’m swamped until the end of the month, but if this is toddler sized, I’d love to possibly make for my daughter…

4 Likes

Hey I didn’t expect such a quick reply. I just realized that I posted the inspo picture instead of the actual picture of my work. If your mind has changed I completely understand. I include the hook size and type of yarn I use in my pattern which is a size 5.0mm hook and a worsted weight yarn. The inspo pic I found on Pinterest if I remember correctly I remember someone who has been crocheting longer than me said it was some type of wool blend for the majority of the skirt then mohair for the ruffle of the skirt. If you still want to test this pattern I would be fine with the deadline being October 20th 2022. This would definitely be able to fit your baby as I show in the pattern how to take the perfect measurements and everything

5 Likes

I think I can manage that :grin:

4 Likes

@destiny222

4 Likes

I was thinking exactly the same as you!:grin: i was going to ask about toddler size as well.

5 Likes

ty

3 Likes

I’m looking for one more tester the deadline would be October 31st

3 Likes

Yess! If there is still room

3 Likes

im interested to be a tester too! but is it possible to extend the deadline ?

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes