Tester call for Crochet pattern: Little Bigfoot Plushie

Awesome I’ll add you onto the pattern!

2 Likes

You can definitely test! The deadline is 10 days after receiving the pattern! If this is good for you I’ll add you onto the pattern!

3 Likes

Yes! You do need a fluffy yarn for the head part but other than that you can make it whatever color you desire! The deadline is 10 days after you receive the pattern.

4 Likes

Thats perfect!

2 Likes

I’d love to test please and try out the fluffy yarn I have at the same time :bouquet:

2 Likes

Perfect I just added you to the pattern! Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi, I love Bigfoot, and would love to test this pattern. If it calls for medium yarn, I already have the right colors. :heart::+1:t2:

2 Likes

That would work I think!

1 Like

Hi. I’d appreciate you not releasing this pattern as it’s the exact same as my own design and pattern.
I sell Bigfoot pattern as well which released months ago.

1 Like

Please turn this down. This is the exact design as @amit2677 pattern! This is so wrong in many levels!! You can get inspired by someone but now doing the same exact design, reference that people out there are designing their patterns from days, months ago and then they see something like this and it’s not okay!

2 Likes

This looks like an exact replica of the @icrochetart Bigfoot :thinking:

2 Likes

I have never seen their pattern before. I was inspired by the Squishmallow design. At that rate they would be doing the same thing to KellyToys as the design is the bigfoot squishmallow. I also looked at their design and mine is significantly different as it is taller and uses varying types of yarn. People make similar designs it happens. If you search crochet frog there are tons of frogs that look almost identical. Again I have never seen their pattern and I don’t think its uncommon for people to make similar patterns.

1 Like

I had never seen your pattern before. I just took inspiration from the squishmallow bigfoot design which I’m assuming you did too. I think my pattern is different than yours enough to proceed with. I’m sorry you feel that way but there are lots of similar crochet patterns out there.

1 Like

I’ve made my pattern with many yarn types. If you want proof I’ll send it to you.
This isn’t inspo. This is direct copying.
How do you know that my pattern is smaller or different than yours? You haven’t used my pattern???!!!

This ain’t something that just happens.
It is irresponsible of you to make patterns even though people have ones just like yours.
The legs, ears and face are the same

It is the same because you also ripped off a kellytoys squishmallow. It does just happen. I have a squishmallow bigfoot sitting on my desk and I decided to crochet it and I had people asking for the pattern. I had never seen your pattern before. Again I’m sorry you feel that way but I freehanded my pattern and put a lot of work into writing it up. I can still see plenty of differences just by looking at the photos

1 Like

Okay. Do what you want.
Let the best pattern win

I’m not here for competition but alright. I just wanted to post up my pattern for the people who asked for it.

2 Likes

Yeah but it’s gonna happens when you’re directly copying a pattern from another creator