Tester call for Crochet pattern: Little frog

I need testers for my Little frog - Crochet ePattern

If you’re interested, leave a comment and I’ll choose testers in a week or so :slight_smile: thank you!

10 Likes

I’d love to test it I don’t have green yarn but I do have other colors and if I have time I could buy some green yarn latter in the week

7 Likes

You don’t need green if you wanna test! I’d actually like to see it in another color lol frogs come in many colors! Grey, brown, red, or orange are all great if you have them. If not, don’t worry about it cause any color is good :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ok well I do have orange

5 Likes

Hii! I love your amigurumi! I would love to test it out! I saw in the comments that you would love to see it in other colors and i also don’t have green :sweat_smile: Are there any preferences on the yarn type? I would love to crochet this froggie with fluffy yarn! Can’t wait to try it! :heart:

6 Likes

Have you a specific type of yarn for which we should crochet this adorable froggie?:frog:
Cause I have cotton yarn for hook number 3mm or so.
Id love to test It​:pray:t2:

5 Likes

Do you need someone to make it super tiny? I’ve got some crochet thread that I use with 2.50mm AND 0.90mm hooks!

6 Likes

That’d be great!

5 Likes

Any size of hook and yarn is good!

7 Likes

Me ;))) i’d love to test it. The frog is adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

This is my IG if you finally decide to have me among your testers​:pray:t2:
IG: @lunitallunera

6 Likes

I will test this pattern. :frog:

6 Likes

super cute! would love to test

6 Likes

I would LOVE to test, I have been looking for something to do over my summer, if I could that would be awesome, if not I will happily purchase your pattern :grin::grin:

5 Likes

I would love to test this if you still need someone. i have green, and a lot of other colours if you want them.

4 Likes

I would like to test!!!

3 Likes

Awww that’s so cute! I’d love to test.

3 Likes

Hey! Have you already started? I’d love to test as well! I would love to add a little skirt and bow if that’s ok. This is such a cute pattern!!!

2 Likes

if you still need people i would love to!

3 Likes