(Closed) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Magic Bean

I need testers for my Magic Bean - Crochet ePattern

Looking for 3-5 testers! I’ll be posting more information on my instagram this weekend but I wanted to try looking on this Ribblr forum first! :slight_smile:

If testing, please be able to provide clear photos of your finished product and provide feedback! I will be using your photos for promotion of this pattern and it may also be included in the finished pattern. I will always provide credit for your photos!

Also, this is my first time using the testing feature on Ribblr and it’s my first time using this forum! So thank you for your patience!!

Testing deadline: May 4

12 Likes

i’ll test!

5 Likes

I would love to test!! Such a cute and clever idea :blush:

5 Likes

I can test! I think they are adorable.

5 Likes

Thank you! Would you be able to complete this project by May 4? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!! The deadline for this test will be May 4!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Sure can!

What would you require?

3 Likes

Thank you! Also sorry if my replies here look crazy. I’m still trying to figure out how to use this forum! :sweat_smile:

Here is the material list:
Materials:
Weight 4 acrylic yarn in green,
light green, black and pink
5mm crochet hook
(2) 8mm safety eyes
Polyfil stuffing
Yarn needle
scissors

Requirements:
Complete project by May 4
Email me photos of finished product and provide any feedback
(photos may be used for promotion of pattern and may be included in the pattern. You’ll be credited for the photos! If you’re not comfortable with that just let me know)
email: arielcrochets@gmail.com

4 Likes

No worries! I’m pretty new here too.

No issues with pictures and i can make a jornal for it too.

4 Likes

Great! I can absolutely complete by then :relaxed:

4 Likes

Hi, I will be happy to test this pattern. I will finish it before deadline.

4 Likes

I am new here but would love to test your pattern. Let me know how I can help. Thank you. Suzanne

4 Likes

Thank you for your interests!! I have added you guys to the pattern testing. Let me know if you received it or not. This is my first time using the pattern test feature on Ribblr so I want to make sure it worked properly! Please remember to send pictures and feedback to me through email. If you have any questions I’ll respond quicker through email or instagram @ArielCrochets. email: arielcrochets@gmail.com
But also feel free to continue to use this thread for any questions or comments!
Thanks again!

Testers:
@Day13
@crocheteraetc
@adayoff
@SuzanneK

4 Likes

Of course! Excited to be one of your testers!!!

4 Likes

Worked for me! Can’t wait to get started, thank you :blush:

4 Likes

im so late… oh anyways its so cute, i LOVE this little guys hehheh good luck on ur patterns!!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I haven’t seen a lot of interest for these beans so it means a lot to me! :grin:

3 Likes

i cant believe that cause they are literally adorable and cute :sob: HOW PEOPLE, HOW

3 Likes