Tester call for Crochet pattern: Mystery pattern

I need testers for my Mystery pattern - Crochet ePattern

I’m so excited to be hosting my first mystery tester call!!
It’s going to be Christmas theme.

If you’re interested please comment down below:
-what you think it might be
-youd love to test for me
-what 2 colours you’d like to use :eyes:

And I’ll be choosing testers on Monday 24th October :fallen_leaf:

16 Likes

Ooo That’s sounds really interesting!!

• It might be an amigurumi
  • I’d love to test for you
  • Pink and white

Either way good luck with your mystery test pattern!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smile:

5 Likes

Was the picture a hint? A holiday light or ornament? I’d use Green and gold if you picked me!
Ps I’d love to test for you!

5 Likes

ooo cool! good luck with the test!

5 Likes

Oooooohhh, when’s the due date?

2 Likes

A week once recieving the pattern

3 Likes

I am intrigued. I’d love to test! I really hope it’s a Christmas themed animal like a reindeer lol! I’d probably use blue or red lol (maybe both) mixed with purple?!

3 Likes

Ooh this is so interesting! I’d love to test! I think it’s an amigurumi and/or ornament. I have some Christmas yarn that’s red white and green and a sparkly red I’d like to use!

3 Likes

Maybe an ornament or throw!
I’d love to test for you!
I think Christmas looks great in white and gold…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes

Id love to try a mystery pattern! I have a ton of colors, id probably go for purple and white…

3 Likes

I would like to join. I would use red and green for Christmas or that red white and green yarn from red heart. I’m thinking maybe it’s a Christmas tree amigurumi.

3 Likes

Ooohhh i love mystery patterns
I think it might be a christmas tree
I wouls love to test it for you
I would like to use green and red or white

3 Likes

Great idea!

• Christmas tree ornament
  • I would like to test
  • white and gray (silver)
3 Likes

Sounds fun
Good luck with your test

3 Likes

im interested

2 Likes

Oooh I’s be very interested to test!! A mystery Christmas pattern, how intriguing :smiley: . I’m a sucker for the classic green and red combo, I just think it’s lovely.

4 Likes

I love a good mystery! Since its Christmas themed i would probably go for the usual red,green and white. Then depending on additions add some silver and gold. Be it an amagarumi, ornament or whatever, i love to crochet!

5 Likes

I would love to test a Christmas mystery pattern for you! I am thinking color wise the traditional red and green but also love how blue and grey/silver look against a tree! This would be a splendid way to get back in the holiday spirit! :christmas_tree::mrs_claus:

4 Likes

I have a white tree that I decorate with silver, white, black, and teal ornaments and ribbons.

3 Likes

Hello i would love to test your idea :heart_eyes:

✰ mabey a ornament or decoration

✰ I need some Christmas decorations :blush:

✰hmmm maybe a shiny gold and red 🫶🏼

꧁Good luck if you get chosen for the testing꧂

4 Likes