CLOSED-Tester call for Crochet pattern: Nina Top

Looking for testers of all sizes for the Nina Top!

This is a beginner-friendly, made-to-measure, scoop neck crop top with a closed back and minimal sewing – it can’t get much better than that… but it does - the ribbing and bust are each made individually to your size, with instructions included on how to make sure you get a smooth transition from one to the other! The top drapes really nicely, making it extremely comfortable to wear – as a bralette under your regular clothes, a crop top worn on its own, or a tank top if you want to make it longer!

The testing phase is 5 weeks. You can use any yarn and hook size you like. I used 400m of a weight 2 yarn to make a size small. As it’s made-to-measure, the yardage will differ depending on your tension and gauge.

13 Likes

What is the deadline, and yardage?

5 Likes

I’m sorry - it completely slipped my mind to include that! :sweat_smile:
Testing phase is 5 weeks, and I used 400m of a weight 2 yarn for a size small. It’s made-to-measure, so depending on your own tension and gauge the yardage might differ.

7 Likes

I’d love to test your pattern :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s ok!
I would test but I don’t have enough weight 2 yarn. Good luck though!

4 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this pattern :star_struck:

5 Likes

I would be happy to test :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’ll be excited to test this pattern

4 Likes

Hii! I’d love to test this! I’d be about a size m but i would probably use size 3 yarn!

5 Likes

I would love to test this pattern!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Ribblr community

4 Likes

This is so cute! I absolutely love a closed back design! I would love to test!

5 Likes

I can test it out for u

5 Likes

Id like to test the top, weight yarn and how much, gauge and crochet hook also what date as you said 5 weeks deadline could you please tell me exactly wat date that falls on thsnkyou.

4 Likes

Hi there im waiting on your answers from the questions i sent could you please reply Thankyou.

4 Likes

Id really love to test your top im a size m (14) Thankyou :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for your interest! Ive contacted the chosen testers.

3 Likes

Hi, thank you so much for your interest but i contacted the selected testers a while ago!

4 Likes

I put closed in the header for you.

3 Likes

Thank you! Sorry, I’m new to looking for testers on Ribblr so wasn’t sure. I’ll do better next time!

4 Likes