Tester call for Crochet pattern: Poppy The Pig

I need testers for my Poppy The Pig - Crochet ePattern

I’m looking for 1 tester in each type of yarn, blanket, chunky chenille, worsted, and anything below (or above) that. I’m hoping to see how this comes out in all sorts of yarn.

Couple of things to keep in mind:

• This took 1 skein of Loops and Thread Chenille Home Slim (approx. 200m/210yds)
  • Took me about 7 hours but that’s also while I was handwriting a pattern, I expect 5 is more reasonable without going back and forth making edits.
  • Timeline is 2 weeks, meaning I’ll choose testers on the 16th and it needs to be done by the 30th
  • Make sure you convey any issues or concerns you have with any parts of the pattern, I’m very active on Ribblr so if you see anything that’s confusing or have any comments please let me know.
  • Agree to make a Ribblr journal of your creation!

How to apply:

• Leave me a link to any examples of your work, this can be through Ribblr or Instagram!
  • Let me know which of your yarn choice you would like, and a backup if you would still like to participate regardless of if your first choice gets filled.

All testers will be gifted the final pattern for all their hard work when it’s published on Ribblr following the testing period. <3

Let me know if you have any questions!

11 Likes

@Woolyoubuy here’s one!

@Alyphira Good luck with your test!

3 Likes

Hi! This is cute! I can test for you! I’d like to use size 6 super bulky Bernat blanket yarn with a size 8mm hook. You can see my work on Instagram @kelscraftedcritters. I also have a shop here if you’d like to check that out! Congrats on your pattern!!!

4 Likes

I would like to test. I can do it in worsted (4) or baby (3) weight yarn. I don’t have anything on instagram but I have tested several patterns recently on Ribblr. Not sure how you can see the completed projects though as I am still quite new to Ribblr.

4 Likes

Your makes are public so I’ll be able to see the journals you made for each of them which is a totally fine way to! If you are curious, if you click on someone’s name in the forums, it’ll pull up a mini profile in which you can choose to look at shops or makes (as long as they have their makes public).

4 Likes

Thank you so much for letting me know this! It is so helpful. :smiley:

4 Likes

Last call if anyone is interested! I’ll be contacting testers later today! <3

3 Likes

i would love to test this pattern in either bernat blanket or sweet snuggles or parfait chunky​:white_heart::white_heart::white_heart: you can see some of my work on instagram @haileyscrochet

4 Likes

We have a spot for weight 5 (parfait) so ill get you added later tonight!

4 Likes

Cute! Good luck with testing :two_hearts:

4 Likes