Hello Ribblr! I’m in need of some testers for my Possessed Snowman pattern. It’s almost finished, all I have left to complete is the hat. There will also be a mini version soon if you want to apply for that as well, I’ll post it when it’s completed. Testing will take place from Nov 3 to Nov 15. Here are the requirements:
- Worsted acrylic yarn in white 200 yards (this is a generous estimate)
- Black and red acrylic yarn, less than 100 yards for each.
- 4mm (G) hook
- Black embroidery thread
- Wires or pipe cleaners for the arms
- Polyester filling
- 8-10mm safety eyes (5), or you can replace them by buttons, felt or embroidery if you wish
- Optional: black acrylic paint or something to do the black stains.
- Beginner to intermediate level is ideal
- Be able to complete pattern and send notes by Nov 15
- Create a journal with pictures of the project
- Be able to take clear photos and understand that they will be used for promotion, with proper credits given
- Do not distribute pattern. Do not post progress or finished pictures to social media before the official release
- Having tested a pattern before and having an Instagram account helps but is not mandatory
Thanks for your interest <3 once testers are chosen, I will create a group conversation. Happy crocheting!