Tester call for Crochet pattern: Pride Vibes Cardigan

Please read full post before applying!

I need testers for my Pride Vibes Cardigan. DISCLAIMER: This is not a finished pattern. I will be using the “release as you go” feature and block the view while I write each part, so it’s a bit of a mystery, but as a warning, it will be colorful and crazy! I already have the sleeves written and I’m working on the back pannel next.

This is for a slouchy, loose fit cardigan that doesn’t attach at the front, although you can choose to add buttons if you wish. It will be made to your measurements, so you just chain up to the size you want

Materials:

• Scissors, yarn needle, 5mm hook, tape measure.
  • Worsted yarn in 8 colors (one 250 yds skein might be enough for smaller sizes, but would be safer to have 2 especially for the joining and ribbing color).

Requirements:

• Having a crochet Instagram will help (leave it in the comments if you apply).
  • Be at least intermediate level.
  • Must have tested a pattern before.
  • Must be able to finish and send notes before July 23.
  • Send me your notes for the pattern privately, either on Ribblr or by email at wintersavinsky@gmail.com.
  • Create a journal with pictures of different steps.
  • Be willing to let me use your photos, with credit of course, on the pattern page and on Instagram posts (you can watermark them so people know who you are).
  • You can use the colors you want, but I would prefer if you change color everytime the pattern indicates (you can use less than 8 and alternate)

I will choose 5 testers (maybe more if a lot of people apply). I will also be creating a group topic for the testers if I figure out how to do that (if you know how to, plz tell me loll).

• Crochet ePattern
7 Likes

Hi! Good luck with your testing :hugs:
Here’s how to message testers:

8 Likes

Does that create a group for all the testers at the same time?

5 Likes

Yes :blush: Once you get all the testers you want/need, press that button and it sends a message to all of them. If you do it before and you only have some and end up adding more later, you’ll have to manually add them into the group chat :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Ok thanks so much :blush::black_heart:

6 Likes

Of course! <3

5 Likes

Hello! I would love to test this pattern! But July 16th seems a bit too close for me to finish since it’s a big project and i have other projects to test, I hope i will be able to make it in time!

6 Likes

If people need more time I can give a month!

7 Likes

That would be great for me!

6 Likes

Hello! I’d love to apply to be a tester! I’m just finishing up another project at the moment, so it works out for me! Depending on how the sizing works, I would probably be about a XS-S, but maybe even a M if it runs on the smaller side! I would also consider myself as an intermediate crocheter! Sadly, I don’t have an Instagram account, but I would definitely create a Ribblr journal to keep you updated on my notes and progress! By now, I have tested multiple projects, so I am finally getting used to all the controls and such for the journals! Regardless, Good luck to you and your chosen testers!!:heart:

6 Likes

The sizing is made to your measurements! Any body types welcome to join. The only exception are the sleeves that are a standard size but made to look puffy, but also can be adjusted by taking out or adding a few rows.

6 Likes

Good! Will also adjust the date according to when we actually start the test, so that we have enough time to finish :smile:

7 Likes

Also idk what’s up with those photos :sweat_smile: on my phone it was fine but it started looking blurry on Ribblr when I uploaded it :rofl:

7 Likes

Oh the option message testers messages them separately I was asking about a group topic.

I managed to do it by adding everyone individually XD.

Still taking applicants btw, will adjust the date accordingly.

3 Likes

Are you wanting a public or private group with testers? With all of them together that option should work. :slightly_smiling_face: Does it message each tester separately for you?

2 Likes

It’s all right I managed to do it now.

3 Likes

Ok great! :hugs:

2 Likes