Tester call for Crochet pattern: Pumpkin Teddy Bear

Hi everyone, I’m looking for pattern testers for my Pumpkin Teddy Bear Amigurumi Pattern. I’d like testers to start no later than October 19th and submit their notes no later than October 26th. Testers also need to be available to answer any follow up questions (if needed).

Here are the requirements:
-Must have a public crochet-related Instagram account.
-Must take at least four pictures of the final product, one from the top, the bottom, the left, and the right. Cell phone cameras are okay.
-Must take at least one picture of the final product, post it to your Instagram stories, and tag me.
-Must answer all of the questions I send to you.

If you finish all of this by the 26th, you’ll receive a free finalized copy of the pattern, as well as a shout out in my Instagram stories.

I need testers for my Pumpkin Teddy Bear - Crochet ePattern

13 Likes

Hello i have a public insta that i post my crochet stuff to and i love making little bears and stuff, so id be happy to test the pattern for u

7 Likes

Great! Would you mind sharing your Instagram handle so that I can view your work?

4 Likes

Sure its corin7493

5 Likes

Your work looks great! I’ll go ahead and add you as a pattern tester.

Edit: I added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions.

4 Likes

i would love to!! my crochet acct is new! @overmydeadstich

5 Likes

I’m happy to test. Yarn and Squirrel’s on FB and Insta.

5 Likes

Great! I just added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

5 Likes

Awesome! I just added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

5 Likes

Brilliant thank you. Still learning how Ribblr works, so if I miss something, do let me know.

Will I be notified or have an inbox with information? Or just keep an eye out for info?

4 Likes

I believe it’ll be with the rest of your patterns. I would check there first.

5 Likes

I would love to test!!! My insta is moonlight._.crochet

4 Likes

aww, it’s so adorable and so creative! would love to but not that advanced yet :frowning: good luck with the test!

4 Likes

Great! I went ahead and added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

4 Likes

I would love to test, I am sorta new to testing, so you might not get it right, but I would LOVE to try!

4 Likes

Awesome! Would you mind sending me your Instagram handle so I can view your work?

3 Likes

I don’t have an Instagram, I am sorry about that I did not read that part well I guess

3 Likes

Hello I have a public insta @lenas.fluff.shop! I’d love to test this!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hi there! I reviewed your profile, and I love your work. I went ahead and added you as a tester :relaxed:

4 Likes

He’s so sweet
Good luck with your test

4 Likes