Tester call for Crochet pattern: Randall the raccoon

I need testers for my Randall the raccoon - Crochet ePattern

Attention all the raccoon lovers, I know some of y’all requested that I make a pattern of my chunky raccoon friend. So here is the official tester call. Please let me know down below if you are interested.

Required- follow me and my shop
-have a public Instagram to share it
-follow me on Instagram so you can tag me when sharing.
-let me know what yarn you want to use
-finish by 8/1

10 Likes

I would love to test this cute boy!!! So glad you made a pattern! If you pick me I’d use Bernat blanket yarn. Check out my Instagram to see my work! It’s kelscraftedcritters!

4 Likes

I would love to test, this is so cute! If not im still stoked for the pattern drop! Im at yarncovencrafts on everything! I make all of my plushies with bernat blanket yarn!

5 Likes

Bernat blanket yarn is so great isn’t it!!!

4 Likes

Its been a game changer for me! And if you shop smart with coupons its still prettu affordable!

3 Likes

Oh yea! absolutely! The smaller yarns cramp my hands pretty badly! This yarn is so easy to work with! I usually buy mine online from Joann when its on sale, where do you get yours? (They don’t have every color!)

4 Likes

Usually joanns as well for the same reason. Sometimes micheals but im starting to get desperate dor a larger selecetion :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Me toooo!!!

4 Likes

Yes! Larger range of colors please!!

4 Likes

The brights line and the baby sparkle are so fantastic. I can only imagine if it was a full range!

4 Likes

Hello i would love to test this adorable pattern. My Instagram is mrscupcakehanson
Blanket yarn is my go to yarn but also have lots of #4 weight yarn.

5 Likes

I’ll tester out

4 Likes

I definitely want to pattern test the racoon! :heart_eyes:
I would use Lion Brand Heartland. My Instagram is summerbugcrafts!

4 Likes

Thank you all for asking to test. I’m going to get the pattern to y’all on Sunday. I am about to promote this on Instagram and I wanted to give a chance to see what I had there and a little bit more time if anybody wants to test here

5 Likes

Would love to test. I replied to your IG as well. My IG is madebysoof1 :blush:

4 Likes

I would love to test it but I don’t have instagram :sob:

4 Likes

You can still test.

3 Likes

Oh, thank you I would love to test it. I would use a 4 Weight yarn.

4 Likes

I’m gonna be sending it to u guys in a little bit

1 Like

Did u plan to test. Saw u commented to yarn wasn’t sure

1 Like