Tester call for Crochet pattern: Say it Three Times Treat Bag

Hello crocheters! I’m looking for testers for my Beetlejuice themed treat bag. It’s gonna be a really quick test, so please only apply if you have the time to finish it within a week. I’m gonna be releasing as soon as all the testers are done, but the limit will be October 19. It’s a rather quick pattern so it shouldn’t be too hard though. This is easy to intermediate, please make sure you understand the basic stitches I will list below if you apply. I don’t have pictures yet to go with the tutorial but I’m gonna be working on adding them in the next few days. Please read the full requirements.

Materials:

• Worsted yarn in black, white, green and purple.
  • 4mm (G) hook.
  • Scissors
  • Yarn needle
  • Pompom maker

Techniques:

• Simple stitches such as chain, sc and hdc
  • Working in the back bump of a chain
  • Working in blo (back loop only)
  • Making and attaching a pompom

Requirements:

• Be able to finish by October 19th (if you don’t complete by then, you won’t be gifted the pattern once it releases and will not be able to access it anymore)
  • Create a journal on Ribblr with pictures and updates on your work.
  • Provide clear photos with full notes once you have finished testing. You can send them via private message or by the email address I will provide.
  • Understand that your photos will be used for promotion of the pattern. You will always be credited when they are used.
  • Do not distribute pattern. You may sell finished products, but always credit the designer.

I will create a group conversation once I’ve chosen testers. Thanks for your interest <3

Crochet ePattern

10 Likes

Please please please! My kids love Beetlejuice! I’d be happy to test for you

5 Likes

That’s awesome :black_heart: I’ll add you to the group as soon as I get a few more interested :heart:

4 Likes

So cute, wish I could commit to the timeline…
Good luck with your test

5 Likes

Your KIDS love beetlejuice?!! How old are they?

5 Likes

Petted! Thank you!

3 Likes

Yep the older two do! I have an almost 22 yr old, an 18 1/2 yr old, an almost 12yr old, and a 3 year old.

5 Likes

Ok, cuz the older kids would be in that time frame but the little ones? That movie was a long time ago.

3 Likes

We’ve always raised our kids on older movies. We’re into everything!

4 Likes

Same! I always laugh at the memes that say “you’re too young if you didn’t watch XYZ growing up” (things like Foghorn leghorn, Scooby Doo, etc) because that is exactly what my 13yr old watched…

6 Likes

Yep! :laughing: my eleven year old LOVES Scooby-Doo

5 Likes