(Closed- Pattern Is Out!) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Simple Beanie!

I need some testers for my Simple Beanie! It’s super quick and easy to make, and I hope you’ll like it :slight_smile: The deadline is the end of August or early September. Thank you in advance! - Crochet ePattern

19 Likes

What is the yardage, and deadline?

8 Likes

Yardage: 280 m maximum I’d say, I usually use less than a 100 g ball of yarn (that should be about 305 yards).
Deadline: it’s nothing urgent, so I’d say the end of August more or less. I just need to know if the pattern is easy enough to follow!
(Thank you for your questions, I’ll update my request with the deadline!)

9 Likes

Last questions I promise lol, what’s the recommended weight and are there multiple sizes?

8 Likes

No worries! I recommend using a 4 mm hook with any yarn that fits it, but really even thicker yarn and a bigger hook can work! Just make sure to check the size as you make it (I literally just tried it on lol)

6 Likes

Btw no there aren’t really different sizes, you just adjust the brim circumference and the total length as you go :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’d love to test, I would just want to make it for a baby, the downside is that the baby isn’t born yet! So I just don’t know what to do in terms of sizing :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

Aww that’s adorable!
I’m not an expert but maybe you could halve all the measurements?

7 Likes

You could look up the recommended sizes for baby heads.
The yarn council has a US chart.

7 Likes

I’d love to test, it looks beautiful :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Good idea! I’ll do that, give me a minute

5 Likes

What are the measurements for the hat? I looked up the newborn measurement so I should be all set to go!

6 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Id love to test your beanie. Ive been crocheting and knitting since I was young had a vreak for 10 years as of Raynalds and id love to test your beanie.

8 Likes

The measurements are around 65 cm circumference and 25 from brim to top.

Also I’m new here, do I have to publish the pattern so you can see it, or do i sent it directly to you? :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I believe you can send it directly to me, and it should appear in my “testing” tab

6 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

7 Likes

I’d love to test your pattern :slight_smile:

8 Likes

If you go to your patterns page you should have a little wheel at the bottom right where you can assign testers and make a chat for testers

11 Likes

You put in my patterns in testing

8 Likes