Tester call for Crochet pattern: Sleepy Armless Kirby

I need testers for my Sleepy Armless Kirby, please comment and type your Instagram in the comments or send me photos of your creations so I can pick a few people (3 at most).

All you need to do is:
:strawberry:Like and follow my insta (@doppicrochet) or my Ribblr
:deciduous_tree:And just type down in the description if you want to try ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ

13 Likes

I would love to test!

5 Likes

Is it ok if you can send me some of your creations?

4 Likes

I followed your Ribblr page (I’ve deactivated my Instagram a while back) but I’d love to try this out! New to Ribblr as of yesterday but I have been crocheting for a few years now!

5 Likes

Hiii I’d love to test, I have yet yo set up my crochet account on insta but if you want I can send you some pics of other things I’ve done (new yo ribblr)

5 Likes

That’s great, welcome btw. Can you possibly send me a photo of some of the things you’ve made

5 Likes

Sure. Welcome aswell, can you send me the pictures please

4 Likes

I would love to crochet him. He is so cute! I do not have an instagram so I am not sure if I can still do the testing :(. but here are some of the stuff I have crocheted. These are just some amirigurumi I have recently done.

5 Likes

I’ll add you to the pattern :D.

3 Likes

Tysm! How do I get the pattern and start making it. I have never tested before.

2 Likes

Ahh so I’ve added you to the selected pattern, and just go on my account and it should allow you to test it

3 Likes

Ok thank you! Do I pay for it?

3 Likes

I have gotten the pattern. Tysm!

3 Likes

When would you like me to finish it by and what should I do when I finish Kirby?

3 Likes

I’d like it finished around the 15 of July and when you’re done, you will find this book icon at the bottom, cross out all the instructions and journal it, if it’s too confusing use a tutorial :D.

3 Likes

Okay thank you. you are a big help. The only thing I would recommend adding to the pattern is the recommended hook size. I am using a 5mm but that is just me. Other people reading the pattern might not know what to use.

3 Likes

Oh I completely forgot to add that on, thank you so much

3 Likes

No problem!

3 Likes

I also just want to add even thought you don’t have to do this because idk how hard it would be to add. But if it is easy for you if you could after each row add how many stitches are supposed to be in that row. It is also a big help for beginners so they know that they didn’t miss a stitch or anything like that.

3 Likes

Ahh ok ty

3 Likes