Tester call for Crochet pattern: Space Bun Cactus

I need testers for my Space Bun Cactus - Crochet ePattern! Pattern is perfect for beginners and up - uses worsted weight yarn and a 3.75mm hook. Must have a public Instagram account to post finished product on.

26 Likes

Welcome back!!!

5 Likes

I’d like to test !

4 Likes

Oh my goodness these are adorable! I’d love to test for you!

5 Likes

Oh my gosh is this cuteee! I would love to try testing this pattern for you! I have two platforms that it can be posted on, one including instagram! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blossom:

6 Likes

Oh nvm. I don’t have a crochet insta or other crochet social media to post the finished product to. Sorry 🫤

6 Likes

hey you could always just make a spare insa account to test products!

6 Likes

Hiii! I would love to test :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would love to test
Can I post the finished product to my Pinterest?

5 Likes

I have the social media to post. I had really been wanting to do a cactus and this is so stinking cute

4 Likes

Totally. Are you going to send me the pattern through email? I also have an Etsy shop can I sell the product?

4 Likes

I’d love to test!!

3 Likes

Are we going to be getting the pattern for this soon?

4 Likes

i’d also like to test for this if you’re still looking for testers

3 Likes

I would love to test if you’re still looking! I have a couple of small pots I wanted to crochet stuff for and these are adorable! I also have a crochet Instagram that I can post it on.

7 Likes

Would love to test this pattern!

Perfect for Easter!!!

5 Likes

Hello - thank you so much to everyone who showed interest in testing! Testers have been picked and messaged. If you weren’t chosen this time, never fear - I have more patterns coming out in the future that will need testers! I also have a free pattern coming out later this week :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

I’d like to test it sooooo badly !

2 Likes

Aw ok

3 Likes

Congrats! :hugs::two_hearts:

I’ll just wait for your next pattern test then… :wink:

4 Likes