(Closed) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Strawberry Cutie Beret

hiya ribblr friends! :cupid: This is my first full pattern on here! As per popular vote on my instagram, I need testers for my Strawberry Cutie Beret! :strawberry: - Crochet ePattern

simply comment below if you’re interested! I’ll be contacting testers on Tuesday May 31th:sparkles:

• must have either a public crochet account and post a picture of the finished product to your instagram feed OR create a journal on ribblr
  • be able to finish within 2 weeks of receiving the pattern
  • provide feedback + photos to be featured in the pattern (credit will be given ofc!)

very excited to be apart of this community! :two_hearts:

84 Likes

Hi! This is so adorable. I’d really love to test! :strawberry:

10 Likes

I would love to test! Strawberries are my favorite!

10 Likes

I will test!

10 Likes

Hiya! I’d love to test this pattern it’s adorable! I’m not too active on ribblr because I only very recently started using it but my crochet insta account is @loopsy_makes :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I would love to test! I’ve already made a few berets with your pattern!! My Instagram is @salemsknot

9 Likes

hi !! this is so so cute and i need it on my head asap :relieved:
i’m like very new to crochet but always up for a challenge & i’d love to be a part of this !
have a lovely day :slight_smile: <3

9 Likes

If you’re still looking, I would love to give it a shot; it is so berry cute! My IG is also sleepyfrogstitches :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I love this so much :pleading_face: I’d definitely be down to test (: my insta is @yarnapeutic

9 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this adorable pattern for you! I’m new to ribblr actually, but have an active crochet account on insta by the same name (@MAIKOKO.Studio).

Sadly it seems rather impossible to find some good looking red yarn in my neighbourhood, but if you pick me I can instead make an adorable pink strawberry beret instead, Kinda like those expensive Japanese ones haha

9 Likes

Ahh I’d love to test!! My Instagram is celestialstudioart

9 Likes

I’d love to test! My Instagram is Tasjrosesews

9 Likes

:strawberry::sparkles: would love the opportunity to test this adorable beret!! Just joined ribblr but I’m @bookworm.gardens on tiktok and insta :smile::strawberry::sparkles:

9 Likes

I would love to test! It’s just the beret I was thinking to do, but didn’t have a plan and pattern. I’m pretty new at crochet, but really obsessed and making lots of hats for my family! I’m planning to create a Instagram account just for my art and crochet and would love to post this beret as a fresh start :strawberry: I’ll be soooo happy to do this :two_hearts:

10 Likes

I’d to test this is so cute​:hugs: IG: crochetwith_ysa

9 Likes

omg yes!! I have a pink one in my shop :sob: it’s the exact same pattern just different colours!

8 Likes

How cute!!

8 Likes

Hi I’d love to test. My ig is @samscrochetcreation.

8 Likes

i wanna test it

6 Likes

my ig is @notchagrannyscrochet

7 Likes