(Closed) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Strawberry Cutie Beret

That’s so cool!! I bet she looks amazing!:heart:

7 Likes

Yes yes omg i would love to!! my public account is @snailgirlcrochet on instagram :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I would love to test this for you!! :heart:

8 Likes

I’d really love to test out this cute beret :heart:

7 Likes

I would love to test this, its so cute.:strawberry:

7 Likes

love love LOVE crocheting berets! my shop ig is /bunbun.lojinha :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I would love to be a tester! I’m not to activate on Instagram but I crochet every day my Instagram is @dollyhandcraftstrong text

7 Likes

Could I test a bit late but I want to find a beret I think suits me! And strawberries are so super cute!

7 Likes

This beret looks amazing , I’ll be so happy to test it

6 Likes

I’ll would love to test :strawberry: my Instagram is @chia_crochets

6 Likes

hi, i’d love to test!! my insta is @thecapricorncrocheter 🫶🏻

7 Likes

Hello! I’m definitely interested :relaxed: Just made an account just to join. :relaxed:

6 Likes

So freakn’ adorable :heart_eyes::strawberry:

6 Likes

this looks so cute! i’d love to test this pattern out! my IG is @ghostlycrochets

6 Likes

I would love to give it a shot! My tiktok is merkurys market and there is a video with one of my creations of a crochet cactus I made. I’ll make sure to add more on my Instagram with the smae name :grin:

6 Likes

omg YES

5 Likes

I’m interested!!

5 Likes

Heyyy
I’d love to test it out!
I can definitely do the Ribblr post, and I do have an Instagram account where I want to start sharing my crochet stuff, I didn’t do it yet tho, so there’s not a lot going on atm :sweat_smile:
Other than that, I love crocheting and fashion, so this is a very intriguing pattern for me :yum:love, mia

5 Likes

Hello! I would love to test the pattern! I don’t have a crochet insta but i would definitely make one and mantain it. Any preferences on the yarn type, just in case i don’t have it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Yes! This is so darn cute! I would love to test it!

5 Likes