Tester call for Crochet pattern: Sunflower Baby Blanket - Please read all of the details

I need testers for my Sunflower Baby Blanket - Crochet ePattern

The details:

Requirements:
~ Comment here with a link to examples of your work (Ribblr makes or public Instagram) ~ Like and Follow the requirements on my Instagram call (@lilliscraftycorner)
~ Test pattern within testing period, if you would like to do different yarn size and hook size, please let me know
~ Provide feedback on typos, grammar, etc.
~ Update at least weekly
~ Well lit pictures (2 would be preferred)
~ Let me know if I can use your photos for promo (credit will be given!)

Materials
Blanket Yarn (I used Baby Bee and Himalaya Baby Dolphin)
3 skeins yellow, 1/2 skein brown
J/6.00mm hook
Tapestry needle

Ending Size: 20 1/2 inch by 20 1/2 inch

Testers:
Would like 3-5 testers for this pattern, but will choose more if more people would like to test

Deadlines:
Testers will be chosen 16, November, 2022
Finished product needs to be completed with pictures by 5, December 2022

Requirements:
~ Comment here with a link to examples of your work (Ribblr makes or public Instagram) ~ Like and Follow the requirements on my Instagram call (@lilliscraftycorner)
~ Test pattern within testing period, if you would like to do different yarn size and hook size, please let me know
~ Provide feedback on typos, grammar, etc.
~ Update at least weekly
~ Well lit pictures (2 would be preferred)
~ Let me know if I can use your photos for promo (credit will be given!)

8 Likes

I would love to test! This is such a lovely pattern! So exited and hope I am able to be one of the testers.

5 Likes

What are the final measurements for this? I would be interested in testing but would like to use Bernat velvet or Bernat baby yarn which is bulky instead of super bulky. If it’s quite a large blanket, I think I’d like to try using 1 size smaller to see if it works as a baby blanket!

4 Likes

I would love to enter you! please just make sure you follow all of the steps in the details so i can ensure you are entered fully and make sure you would be the right fit!!! Thank you!!!

4 Likes

the ending measurements are 20 1/2 inch by 20 1/2 inch, it is a baby blanket, the yarn i used is not super bulky, it is Double Knitted 3 i do believe, so it is fairly thin, i definitely find Bernat blanket yarn to be thicker than the yarn i used, and bernat velvet is definitely thinner if not the same size

4 Likes

I will follow all the directions, I will probably be using a different kind of yarn and possibly a different size crochet hook, otherwise I think I would be a perfect fit for this. :blush:

4 Likes

I would definitely be interested then! I took blanket yarn as being bulky or super bulky, so my apologies! I have an instagram @alyphira_crochet or you can check my makes on Ribblr for similar things.

4 Likes

No worries!! i can see how the term blanket yarn could’ve caused some confusion!!

4 Likes

Id love to test this! My insta is @karaok90

4 Likes