Tester call for Crochet pattern: The Nannie Bag

[CLOSED]
Hey, all!!
I need around 5-7 pattern testers for my new pattern the Trinity top. Advanced beginners - intermediate crocheters needed because of the slight difficulty of the stitch:)

Materials needed:
:yarn:4mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge
:yarn:250g of DK weight yarn, the yarn i used did not have a yardage estimated on the label, so i can’t calculate this properly but would guess between 400 yards and 700 yards from small to large sizes. (If testers could help calculate their yardage, it would be very helfpul:)) )
:yarn:Scissors
:yarn:Darning needle

Tester requirements:
:white_heart:You follow my instagram @hooked.graces
:white_heart:You have a crochet account
:white_heart:The testing period will last around 3 weeks from when the pattern is given, this is flexible if any testers need it to be
:white_heart:You can provide at least 3 photos of the finished garment, with at least one of it being worn
:white_heart:Provide feedback on the pattern

You can apply through the link in my instagram bio, or send me a message on here and i will send it to you:))

I look forward to hearing from and working with some of you!! Send me a message on instagram if you have any questions:))

6 Likes

Ooo… that’s so cute! I’d love to give it a whirl! My Instagram is @greydecemberstudio and I’ll be sure to follow you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I don’t know if this is still open, but I can help.
I’m a beginner in making clothing but I’ve made some amigurumi.

Plus this looks really cute :)))

Btw I have an art instagram that occasionally posts stories about crocheting. (@artsysock) I don’t know if that would affect anything but yea :slight_smile:

3 Likes