Tester call for crochet pattern - The purple wrap top sizes S-3XL

Dear fellow crafters,

I need crochet pattern tested for my new ‘The purple wrap top’ pattern.
This pattern is advanced-experienced friendly. It is written in English and uses US crochet terminology. It includes detailed written instructions with step by step picture tutorial and crochet charts to help you finish the crochet top.
Pattern is for two versions-

1. Sleeveless
  2. Full sleeves.
    Looking for testers who can point out mistakes and help with sizing etc.
    I am looking for one tester for each size-
    S
    M
    L
    XL
    2XL
    3XL

Tester call closes on 17th April 2022.
The deadline for the top will be on 30th April.
-Must have a public instagram account to post the pictures of them wearing the to.
-Must be willing to provide couple of quality pictures of them wearing the top.

Thank you.

13 Likes

I would be willing to test but I’m unsure on if I could complete it by the 30th.

4 Likes

This is amazing, i don’t think I would be able to test due to not having experience with making crochet clothes yet but the crochet top is so cute! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello dear,

Thank you for your interest. By when do you think you can complete this project?

5 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

5 Likes

Remember even if it’s written in English US you can accept Ribblr testers who use UK terminology as we automatically translate your design.

5 Likes

That is awesome!!
Thank you…

4 Likes

Depending on the weight of the yarn and how many skeins it requires for a S/M, it should only take me no more than 4 weeks to complete with my current schedule.

5 Likes

Ooh. The top is lovely. I’d love to test, but I don’t think I’d be able to finish it by the 30th.

5 Likes

I think I will extend the deadline to 15th April.
How about it?

4 Likes

The 15th of April? I’m sorry, but that’ll only give me 2 days to work on the top.

You must mean the 15th of May, then it’ll be enough time to finish the pattern. Thank you.

5 Likes

I was about to correct myself :laughing:.
Yes you are right, it’s 15th may.

5 Likes

Done! Deadline of 15th may should be fine I suppose given the project size.
Let me know when can you start the project.

4 Likes

I’d be happy to test! I’m an advanced crocheter, and have been crocheting for 5 years. You can dm me on insta @ annas_crochetcreations

6 Likes