Tester call for Crochet pattern: Tulip Bag

I need testers for my Tulip Bag. This is the first pattern I’ve ever made! - Crochet ePattern

29 Likes

Super cute; lovely tulips! Congrats on your first pattern! I’m willing to test it for you :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Hi… When is the deadline? I would love to test

6 Likes

I’m also interested in testing, may I know when the deadline is? :smile:

5 Likes

I will test it

4 Likes

Super cute!! Good luck with testing, I love the pattern! :heart_eyes:
Also, welcome to Ribblr! You’ll totally love it here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I would like to test! I’m intermediate and would love to help you.

4 Likes

Would test for you if you still need someone! When would be the deadline? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, I would love to test this, but I would like to know the deadline first. Also this is so cute.

4 Likes

Hi everyone, thanks for replying! I completely forgot about a deadline. I’m not in any rush, but i think my pattern may be a little confusing so I’d like to have it tested by a few people. I’m thinking November 20th? But its not a very long pattern, I think. If you’d still like to test, please respond to this comment!

5 Likes

heyy i can be a tester if you still need one

2 Likes

I would love to help test, gorgeous tulips!:white_heart:

2 Likes

I will still test

3 Likes

I would like to test :heart:

3 Likes

I’d still like to test! :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Hi there! Absolutely adore your bag! I would be so happy to test​:two_hearts:

2 Likes

@Jessica88 @ganiajri @alaliacrochets @JapandaDesigns
Alright, I believe I added you as testers (it’s my first time so I hope I added correctly.) Thank you so much and please feel free to message me with absolutely any questions or suggestions! I really appreciate it ^^

5 Likes

Got it, thank u!

2 Likes

Looks like you have plenty of testers, but if you need any more, don’t hesitate to reach out!

2 Likes

Thank youu

2 Likes