Tester call for Crochet pattern: Turtle Pattern! (Revised)

I need some testers for my Turtle Pattern! (Revised) - Crochet ePattern

I changed up the pattern for the turtle i posted here yesterday and it’s ready for testing!

If you commented on my last post and would like to try it now please comment again, and my old testers let me know if you wanna do this one!

Thanks so much for the feedback too.

I may release this as free idk but i just wanna see how other peoples’ turn out! and i love seeing y’all’s work!

You can using and hook and yarn size that you would like!

I would preferably like them to be finished within the next week or two, but they don’t take super long to make either :slight_smile:

(also don’t mind my horrible sewing job- i really need to work on that hahah)

10 Likes

Does it matter what yarn or hook size are used?

3 Likes

ah i should have mentioned that haha- and nope! i’ve only tried it in this size (so far) so i would love to see how it turns out in other sizes!

3 Likes

Haha, no worries. OK. I think I’d like to test it if you’d like.:blush:

4 Likes

of course! i’ll put in it your testing area!

3 Likes

Great! Thanks

4 Likes

I would love to make it again :heart:

3 Likes

okay!

3 Likes

I would love to do this one too!

4 Likes

I am also in the middle of the other one, and the pattern got taken off my list of testing patterns

4 Likes

I would be happy to test for you if you would like!

4 Likes

i’ll add you! and yikes sorry about that :sweat: i definitely prefer this one tho so the other one isn’t like good anymore :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: you might be able to use some of the parts from the other one for this one though!

4 Likes

i’ll add you!

3 Likes

i had actually accidentally deleted the other one without realizing that it would take it away from y’all and you would still maybe want it- if you still want it or want to compare with the new one to see what parts you can keep if you wanna transition jt to the new one i still have the old one on paper somewhere and you can message me and we can talk!

4 Likes

Ok thanks you!

4 Likes

I could test this if you’d be interested~ You can see some of my tested patterns on my Journals here or check out more on my Instagram @AlyphiraCrochet

These are fricking adorable tho ;_;

4 Likes

okay! i’ll add you!!

4 Likes

Perfect I should be able to finish it in about 3 days <3

4 Likes

Hi! I would love to test it if you want!

4 Likes

i’ll add you!

4 Likes