(CLOSED)Tester call for Crochet pattern: Turtle Pattern

!!Closed for now!!
will reopen when i edit the pattern after i get advice, and then i will ask for a few more testers!
if you want to comment now if you want to rest the revised one you may!
I need just a few testers for my Turtle Pattern - Crochet ePattern

i just free handed this turtle and wrote it down, so it needs some adjusting.

i would probably like to make the shell bigger because the legs and head seem big compared to it- but i would like to see how yours turn out!

You can use any size hook and yarn- that’s up to you, and people of all experiences can try, but its not super thorough or anything (but it’s simple stitches)

message me if you need help!

i would preferably like these done within the next week or two so that i can adjust it

18 Likes

I can test it for you! It’s adorable :slight_smile:

6 Likes

thanks! i think i gave you the pattern? i’m still new here haha

7 Likes

I’d love to test! :slight_smile: please note I have school

7 Likes

Yep! It’s there, I will try to make it tonight :slight_smile: Thank you!

• Update, i started making it, but I’m too tired to finish it, so I’ll make it tomorrow
7 Likes

sure! i’ll add you! and that’s okay haha, i’m busy with band so i feel you :)) it doesn’t take super long too make

7 Likes

okay! take your time! (and i would love to know how long it takes you to make) after i get some feedback i’ll make another one and figure out what i need to do better (i also jsut suck at sewing lol, and the type of yarn i used is new to me) but i’m headed to band practice so y’all are a huge help to me haha

7 Likes

Okies, will let you know :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey! This little one is so cute!!! I’d be happy to test for you if you still need someone!

6 Likes

sure!! i’ll add you and then wait for y’all’s advice before i ask for some more testers :laughing:

7 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

7 Likes

Turtlley Cute man

7 Likes

I can do it if you need more people!

6 Likes

you can try it out! but for anyone else reading this i won’t add anyone else until the pattern is revised after this and then i’ll have people retest it! (and you always can too ahha) i’m might make the pattern free idk but i jsut wanna see if it’s okay and what needs to be changed before i release jt

7 Likes

I’d love to test the revised version!!

6 Likes

I would love to test the revised Version of the turtle

6 Likes

It’s finally done! Took me around 1hr to make :slight_smile: I wrote on my journal what you should change in the pattern!
I think it turned out very cute
Btw, do you have ig?

9 Likes

eek thanks so much! i read through them and i’ll get working on it today! i was in a rush yesterday to get it done but now i have time aha- i also think i might make the shell a little larger

6 Likes

or the head smaller- i’ll play around with it haha

6 Likes

NOTE: i have revised this pattern and i made another testing call for it!!

5 Likes