Tester call for Crochet pattern: Venfi Market Bag

I need testers for my Venfi Market Bag - Crochet ePattern

12 Likes

Aww I’d love to test this. That stitch pattern looks absolutely stunning​:green_heart: do you have a deadline you’d like the testers to finish by?

6 Likes

I would love to test! The bag is gorgeous! It looks perfect for yarn shopping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I’d be willing to test!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The bag looks gorgeous!

5 Likes

Available for testing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

id love to test!

5 Likes

There have been several people asking for so update ideas that I’ve mentioned market bags, I’ll see if I can remember who and give them a tag… This is such s cute one!!

@faithcrochetbyco

3 Likes

I’m interested in testing!

4 Likes

I would love to test it for you. I have never tested before but this would be a fun one to be my first.

6 Likes

I’d be available for testing! (If testers are still needed)

4 Likes

If the testing deadline is at least 2 weeks, id be happy to test it, if you still needed another tester :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, sorry for the late reply life got in the way. I’d like testers to be finished by the end of July. Please let me know if this timeframe suits you. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello, I apologise for the late reply my life got a little hectic. Exactly! Perfect for those yarn store trips. Happy to have you on board for testing!

4 Likes

Hi, I’m happy to have a newbie pattern tester on board.

3 Likes

No worries :smiling_face:. Awesome! Thank you so much, I’m very excited to test :smiley:

3 Likes

Of you’d like another tester, I’d be happy to test this one for you!!!

3 Likes

you’re probably not looking for testers still, but this bag is too cute for me not to shoot my shot. so if you’re still looking…

4 Likes

I have room for another :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would love to test for this lovely bag!

2 Likes