Tester call for Crochet: Perry the Prickly Pear

Calling for testers to try out my new pattern—Perry the Prickly Pear!:cactus:

It took me awhile to get his needles right​:sweat_smile: I suppose all that’s left to do now is to test the pattern out (on PDF and Ribblr!)

Comment on this post and tell me:

• what type of yarn you’ll be using
  • what colour your cactus will be (I used Ragamuffin super chunky yarn from @tinyrabbithole, but there’s no need to use the exact same yarn).

The draft should be ready in a week’s time. When chosen:

-You’ll have 2 weeks to complete the pattern (probably 31 Dec, so please only apply if you can complete it on time​:sweat_smile:)

-Take clear and pretty pictures of the finished project, and post them on your feed as a post or a reel on Instagram (and tag me!)

-Good feedback is always appreciated!

-Be creative!

-Please do not share the pattern with anyone even after the tester call​:smiling_face_with_tear:

15 Likes

I’d love to try this out I would your Bernat blanket yarn make a terracotta pot and maybe a light green cactus

1 Like

I would love to give him a try. I would probably use durable velvet or durable cosy.
In the colours you have, I think he’s beautiful. And when he’s finished, I can give him to my youngest daughter her teacher, she loves a cactus and definitely the ones who don’t need water :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.