Tester call for Crochet:Pigeon with Pompom Hat CLOSED DO NOT APPLY!

Chenille and a 4.5mm :bird:

2 Likes

Tysm for applying to test!!!

1 Like

Size 4 hook using chenille yarn :bird:

2 Likes

Tysm for applying to test!

1 Like

Would love to test this with posh yarn and a 5mm hook!:bird:

2 Likes

If this is free I will definitely get it!

2 Likes

Tysm for applying!!!

1 Like

Yes this will be a free pattern!

2 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

That’s amazing!

2 Likes

Tysm!!!
Id love it if u could test!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can you tag me in the release instead? I am. I am doing like five pattern tests right now and I don’t wanna ghost you.

2 Likes

Very cute. I would love to test with plush yarn and 5mm hook. :hatching_chick:

2 Likes

Ofc!
No worries i understand!

2 Likes

Tysm for applying to test!

1 Like