Tester call for Crochet: Plush Bunny Lovey (CLOSED)

Hello, my creative friends! I am looking for some help testing this lovey bunny pattern I created. I put it together as a Christmas gift for my little niece and decided I wanted to share it with everyone here! :rabbit: :yellow_heart:

Here is what Iā€™m looking for:

1. The due date will be the end of the day Dec. 22 (7 days from this post)

-Please let me know if you need some extra time, (especially if you are celebrating holidays this time of year). I can work with you!

1. I am looking for 5-8 testers

2. A journal is required and I would appreciate a social media post of the finished product mentioning my shop name (StudioRhi), and tagging my IG (studio.of.rhi) if you have an account to post on

3. I prefer that you use a bulky (weight 6) yarn and a 6mm hook to test to match the estimated size, but any yarn of choice is fine (just know that it will alter the size of your finished lovey). You can also use whatever color(s) you would like!

• If you choose to use a different yarn/ hook size, please make a note of what weight/ size you used, and the dimensions of the finished lovey, in your review journal. :slight_smile:
  1. l am looking for feedback on the following:
  • Any typos or math errors you find in the pattern
  • An estimate of how long it took to complete the pattern
  • Any recommendations on making the pattern easier to follow
  1. A photo of the finished product along with feedback is also required (this can either be in your journal or through messaging)

I will be doing a tester appreciation post on my Instagram and the Ribblr community. Iā€™m excited to see your super cute lovey bunnies! :smile:

Click pattern photo to apply:

24 Likes

How adorable :two_hearts: the family has two babies coming to the family in 2024 I could gift this to. I applied to assist with testing :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Ahh so adorable

2 Likes