Tester call for Crochet: Positive Pridetato (Low-sew!) AmiguruMAY collab!

I need testers for my Positive Pridetato (Low-sew!) - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: June 7th (NOTE I AM GOING ON A TRIP, SO IF YOU FINISH LAST MINUTE YOU MAY NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH TO RECEIVE THE PATTERN)

Hello guys! I am excited to show off my new positive pridetato pattern! This is for the AmiguruMAY collab. There are a few requirements.
:rainbow_flag: Please respond to tester message
:rainbow_flag:Try to make your potato based off a flag. The pattern is for flags with 5 stripes, so I would enjoy if some people made flags that don’t have five stripes to see how easy it is to convert the pattern to a different flag!
:rainbow_flag:No yarn requirements, but worsted weight yarn is preferred! No hook requirements
:rainbow_flag:If you’ve read all this, reply with a potato emoji :smiley:
:rainbow_flag:Please no ghosting
:rainbow_flag:No extensions will be given due to my vacation, and you cannot abort without letting me know. Aborting without alerting me will get you BLOCKED from future tests.
Click pattern photo to apply:
FREE Positive Pridetato (Low-sew!)

37 Likes

Cute!!

2 Likes

Awww that’s cute. Gl with testing :))

3 Likes

so cute! i’ll probably test once i get sum yarn! :potato:

4 Likes

so cute!!! would love to try to make the ace flag :DD :potato:

2 Likes

:potato:
I’m having my friend pick which flag since it’s going to be for her since she loves potatoes and such.

2 Likes

Aw so cute

1 Like

I applied! :3

4 Likes

:potato: So cute! :heart_eyes: I could make a potato based on the nonbinary flag :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I would love to test this. I would do a red white and blue.

2 Likes

adorable! :potato:

4 Likes

That’s so cute, I’d love to test it. I’ll probably make it in the trans or transmasc flag colors depending on what I have in my stash. :potato:

5 Likes

Would make bi flag :potato:

4 Likes

:sweet_potato: This looks really neat! Hope everyone has fun with it :sweet_potato:

3 Likes

ok, well she said she wants the flag of Italy… :it:
I’ll still do it, though

3 Likes

RAHHHHHGH APPLIED (can I do pan colors) :potato:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.