Tester call for Crochet: Princess Sakura Cherriblossom [Closed]

I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!
Would love to test for you again using coral fluff yarn, maybe thinking of changing the colors to blue/purple :thinking: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Absolutely adorable. I would love to test!

2 Likes

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love to test

2 Likes

OH MY IS SHE EVER BEAUTIFUL!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I would absolutely Love to test with you! Love your patterns!!:heart::heart:Would use premier parfait chunky, premier basix chenille, bernat blanket. Oh, maybe pink bloom for parts.

3 Likes

I would love to test her. And since you seem to have a lot wanting to test her in velvet and snuggly yarn i can test her in a thinner cotton if thats something you would like. I use cotton 8/4 and a 2 mm hook.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness it’s adorable I love your work. I use size 6 weight Chenille yarn and a 4.5 hook here is some of my work thank you for the consideration :two_hearts::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I saw her on Instagram the other day, so adorable! Happy testing :cherry_blossom:🩷

2 Likes

Applied

2 Likes

Thank you so much to all! I just chose the testers, please check your inbox :cherry_blossom: I will have more tester opportunities soon! Have a wonderful weekend :white_heart:

7 Likes

I’m so sad I missed this one :sob:

2 Likes