Tester call for Crochet: Rainbow Cardigan

I need testers for my Rainbow Cardigan - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 6/1/2024
Additional Requirements:
4mm hook and at least 800yds of your chosen yarn (a dk or 2 strands of fingering weight yarn is suggested)

This is an intermediate level pattern

Have fun and experiment!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Rainbow Cardigan

36 Likes

so cute! gl with testing!

3 Likes

pretty !! good luck with your testing <3

4 Likes

Is there a testing Chat for your test?

2 Likes

Not yet. I haven’t gotten that far. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If you have any questions or suggestions on improvements, please reply to this thread. Thank you all for your help! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

How much yarn would we need?

2 Likes

At minimum, around 800 yards. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good luck on your testing! You’ll want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have. Additionally, it may be helpful to include the skill level required to make this cardigan.

2 Likes

I was just about to update the requirements. Thank you for the suggestions! :blush:

2 Likes

I started last night with a 3 weight yarn and ended up scaling up my hook to 5.25mm to get the correct gauging.
Also on the second repeat row, im skipping the first stitch so i end with a sc,dc

3 Likes

Excellent notation! Thank you. :blush:

2 Likes

Aww cute

1 Like

Sorry. I keep forgetting i cant zoom in on pics by clicking on them. I have never crocheted a garment before so im not your gal. Sorry.

3 Likes

Working through the first sleeve still. Ive frogged it a few times but finally got it figured out.
I had to adjust both repeat rows. They are being worked like this:
Skip 1st sts, dc across, ch 1, turn
Skip 1st sts, sc dc in same stich, skip sts repeat ** to end, ch 2 turn

The last ch2 creates the first dc in the next row.

I was finding an extra stitch in my rows or they were super wonky at the edge.

In the picture i left the bottom 3 row sections without the ch2 and started using it after to see if there was a difference.

I really love the stitch combos for this pattern and am really excited to get it finished :heart:

2 Likes

That’s an excellent amendment to the pattern, as it gives nice clean edges to sew together. Thank you for the update!

2 Likes

You’re welcome!!
Thank you for creating the pattern and letting me test it :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.