Tester call for Crochet: Riley top (customisable)

I need testers for my Riley top (customisable) - Crochet ePattern
Due Date:
Additional Requirements:
Click pattern photo to apply:
Riley top (customisable)

Hellooo! I am back with a new pattern!! This is my first wearable pattern and I’m so excited to release! I’m looking for maybe 3-4 testers for this. I used a bit over 100grams of yarn total with a 5mm hook. I used four colours but you can use more or less. This took me less than a day to finish but since some people actually have other things to do the due date is on the 14th of July (this month)
Thank you so much!

53 Likes

MAAM(?) WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!?!!? (cs)

3 Likes

TREEEEE HIIIII :33 IM BACKK m

4 Likes

Ahhhhh it’s adorable unfortunately I just wouldn’t wear it :((

3 Likes

Awwwh shame

3 Likes

I would love to test this is so cute!

3 Likes

UHM HELLO THIS IS SO PRETTY??? I WOULD LOVE TO TEST MY MID TERM EXAMS ARE OVER YIPPEEEE (i should be able to use different yarn weights right?)

3 Likes

Awww yayyy

4 Likes

AHHHH TYSMMMMM <3
Ofccc I don’t think that’s a problem :DD might turn out a little bigger or smaller but since it’s customisable you should be fine

4 Likes

THIS IS SOOO CUTEEEE! Good luck with testing :))

3 Likes

I’ll love to test for you :blue_heart:

3 Likes

i’d love to test but im scared i dont have enough yarn :sob: i also prob cant finish by due date. gl w testing tho!

3 Likes

AHHHHHHH THAT IS SOOO PRETTY I love it I really hope you find testers and testing goes good bc it looks amazing :star_struck: goodbye have a good 4th of July :wave:

3 Likes

Omg, this is STUNNINGGGG!! I would be honored to test this for you!

Ahhh tysmmm <3 I’ll add you to the testers!

1 Like

When will you be adding testers? I’m not trying to be nagging or anything, I just noticed that you didn’t mention it in the description.

I went to check and didn’t see you there! Maybe try reapplying

1 Like

Omg, I’m so sorry. I’m relatively new to the app, and I just realized I haven’t been applying properly :sob:

1 Like

No problem lol! Just accepted you!!

1 Like

Ty smmmm! :heart:

1 Like