I posted a tester call for this last Halloween and only got one tester and I’ve since then reworked the pattern so I’d like to have it tested by more people! The deadline for this will be August 1st. Make sure you read through all the requirements before applying.
Size: approx. 7 x 5" with worsted yarn
Level: Easy to intermediate
- Worsted yarn in white, black, green and purple (to be generous with it, about 150 yards per color, but I’d love for testers to let me know how much yarn they needed)
- 4mm (G) hook
- Yarn needle
- Pompom maker
- Send finished pictures and notes by August 1st
- Create a journal. The journal must have a finished picture by August 1st.
- Do not discuss corrections in the journal, to protect the pattern’s integrity, those are to be sent in the group conversation or by email.
- Send all questions and notes in the group conversation.
- Do not distribute pattern.
- Be willing to let me use your pictures to promote the pattern, with proper credit given of course.
- You may post to social media, but please tag me/link to my Ribblr shop.
If you apply, in the comments below let me know what your skill level is and show me a few things you’ve made
Thank you for reading
Click pattern photo to apply:
I love this! I have a few tests I’m working on right now and don’t want to commit just yet. Hopefully it’s still open when I’m ready
I don’t have a lot of applicants so most likely it’ll still be open a few days until the topic closee automatically
I think this is super cute and would apply, but unfortunately I don’t have the right colors in that yarn weight and don’t have funds for fun right now. Wishing you good luck on the pattern test though!
You can use different colors if you don’t mind it not being Beetlejuice themed also a different weight is fine, the size will just be different. I’m mostly concerned about clarity of the instructions
Hi there, advanced level crocheter, though I’m really new to this site and using it. love spooky things. I dont have a pom maker but know how to make poms without one. I can show you some of my stuff if you’d like in PM and I think you can see some of the other tests I’ve done so far.
I would love to be a tester!
It would be fun to test if you don’t mind different colors! I consider myself an intermediate beginner. Here’s some of the things I’ve made.
I love this but can’t guarantee due date and wouldn’t want to let you down.
I’d want to use DK too
Good luck getting testers
Yes, I can see your makes I’ve approved you as tester, but Ribblr isn’t letting me add new people in the group conversation for 23h cause I added a lot of people at once, so I’ll do that tomorrow, but welcome to testing
Welcome everyone who applied I’ve added you to the group convo, there you can see the upcoming updates and discuss the pattern etc.
Do you still need help. I found green and need a break from racetrack rug ?
I have a bunch of testers now but I’ll still accept you if you wanna apply
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.