Tester call for Crochet: Scrappy Frog Plushie (Rag Plushie)

I need testers for my Scrappy Frog Plushie - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH TESTERS AND I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY MORE TESTER REQUESTS

I need to know any flaws from my pattern please, any unclear instructions, etc… If you have any questions please message me and I will try and clear up your problem as soon as possible.

Please use any bernat blanket yarn for the majority of the pattern

I only want about 2-3 people to test this just so I know if this okay to sell

Once this pattern is tested it will be a paid pattern

This pattern will be open until NOVEMBER 8TH

Thank you for reading!

Most of these thing I will do whenever I feel like it so just a heads up :slight_smile:

31 Likes

omg i LOVE this, i only have acrylic though x

4 Likes

This plushie looks super cute and a little spooky, I would love to test it for you.
I don’t have bernat blanket yarn, but I have velvet yarn that’s great for plushies. I could also use cotton yarn that’s meant to be used for amigurumies

4 Likes

That’s fine! it just that yarn that I used, im not sure how it will turn out but you can try, just thank you so much for wanting to test. I have approved your request :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think the velvet yarn would look super cute! thanks for wanting to test!

5 Likes

I love it ! I would love to test it :heart: I think I could only use acrylic yarn as well, I don’t know if it would be okay. Is it required to use the same colors as you ? Also, I don’t have any black button, is it okay to use something else ?

4 Likes

You don’t have to use the same colors and of course you can do something else for the eyes, taking your own creative liberties would only make this pattern better!
You can try to use acrylic yarn but im not too sure how it will turn out, but you can try!
Thank you!

2 Likes

I love this so much! When will you be releasing this pattern?

1 Like

Yes, once I have revised and published the pattern I will sell it!

2 Likes

OMG I’m so sorry I didn’t fully read your question when I responded. I think I’m about 2 weeks I will have it made. I’m still pretty new to Ribblr so I still need to set everything up.

1 Like

You’re good! Super excited for the pattern!

1 Like

Very cute! Good luck with testing

This is so cute !!! :yellow_heart: