Tester call for Crochet: Sea Market Buddies [Closed]

These mini Sea Market Buddies need some help!
I am looking 4 testers for each one! (You will be assigned one to test, but you will get the pattern for the three :white_heart: )

Skill required: Beginner
Due Date: Sunday, May 19
(They are pretty easy and quick to make)
Be able to provide feedback regarding the following:

• What yarn was used
  • What hook size was used
  • Any errors detected
  • Was the pattern easy to follow and any suggestions for improvement

I will choose the testers Tomorrow (May 11)! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart:

Click pattern photo to apply:
Sea Market Buddies

Thank you so much for your help, have a wonderful day!

101 Likes

DX these are so stinkin cute!! id love to test ^^
id love to test the orange and or the banana ^^ !!
id love to use bernet velvet with a 4mm hook!!

9 Likes

I will love to test! I’d be using a weight 4 yarn with a 3 mm hook. Or velvet with an 3.5 mm hook,And I would love to test the pink (middle)!

9 Likes

I can test any of them I use worsted weight yarn and 4.0MM hook

8 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaa so cuteeeeee i wanna testtttt

i’d use sweet snuggles lite with a 4 mm hook

i don’t care which one i make : D i may make all if i have time :))

8 Likes

I would love to test! I would use weight 6 yarn with a 4mm hook. And I can’t decide which one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Omg same lol that’s what I use

8 Likes

Applied! I’ve made octopi like this before and I absolutely love making them, so I’d adore testing one of these for you!!

8 Likes

JYDSJTDD SO CUTE!!! GL WlTH TESTING!

8 Likes

I would love to make thw banana one :))

8 Likes

Super cute like always love them all

7 Likes

I would love to test! I would use Red Heart Super Saver yarn and a 4.5mm hook.

7 Likes

I would love to test the squid with weight 4 acrylic yarn (I don’t have pink plush yarn :disappointed:) and would use a 4mm hook! These are SO cute and I would love to help. :strawberry::squid: for the win!

8 Likes

I would love to test the pink one.

8 Likes

I would love to help you test this :heart:!
I would test the strawberry squid, and I would use honey bunny chenille yarn with a 3.5mm hook! :strawberry: :squid: But if there are too many people testing the squid, I would be more than happy to test the banana octopus :banana: :octopus: :yellow_heart: with a 4mm hook and acrylic yarn!
I can also make the orange crab- I just found my orange yarn! (cotton with 3.5mm) :tangerine: :orange_heart:

7 Likes

I would love to test the middle onr which im gonna say is possibly a strawberry haha! Or the orange i would be using weight 6 yarn!

8 Likes

OMG SO CUTE!!! im melting from cuteness wish i could test to busy but i love this goodluck with testiing

8 Likes

So cute :heart_eyes:
I would love to Test :blush:

8 Likes

I can’t help myself! They’re just the cutest little guys! I would honestly make all three; but would make whichever you would prefer! Not sure what type of yarn I would use… either blanket or velvet, mayyybeee acrylic… :thinking:

8 Likes

id love to test any of them. i have cotton yarn I all the colors and id be using a 2.5 mm hook. :slight_smile:

7 Likes