Tester call for Crochet: Sea Market Buddies [Closed]

So cutee!! I would love to test any of them!! :heart_eyes:
Literally all your patterns are so adorable, how?? :sob:

6 Likes

I would love to test for you! I would use an 8.mm hook with sweet snuggles super bulky 6 yarn in whatever color I’ll need to use :smiling_face:
(The strawberry squid is absolutely adorable)
:heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

@EV13isSPOCY @anon92679035
THESE ARE SO CUTE! You always make the cutest patterns ever and I would love to test for you again ! I would love to test the banana :banana: octopus :octopus: but I’m not picky , they are so cute !!! I would use chenille yarn and a 3mm hook

10 Likes

baluirgeberryhofher goasnhsjs- now mads has 2 gotta apply ^^

8 Likes

Uesss mama apply with me

9 Likes

omgg soo cute! i’d love to test for you <3

8 Likes

ik I’m grounded >:))) but I’d love to test this !!

I’d like to test the banana or orange one!

I’ll use Himalaya yarn with a 4.5mm hook

6 Likes

Obsessed!! These are adorable! I’d love to test!!

6 Likes

nicee!!

5 Likes

eXcUsE mE

5 Likes

I can if you need more people. I don’t have the right colors but I can still test with chenille (Bernat blanket/ Bernat baby blanket)

6 Likes

I would love to make the watermelon squid or the banana octopus. I would make them all but I don’t have orange yarn :upside_down_face: I could make it lemon tho! I would use Bernat Velvet with 5mm hook if chosen :blush:

5 Likes

AWWW what, these are so cute!! I love the banana themed one!!

5 Likes

stahp you’re gonna get more grounded :sob:

4 Likes

Hey I’d love to test it for you! I’d use plush yarn and a 4mm hook, unfortunately I don’t have the orange color now, but I would gladly test either the banana or the strawberry :smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’ve been doing it for 4 days straight :relieved::nail_care:

5 Likes

these are the cutest :sob::sob:

I’d love to test!! unfortunately I only have the colours required for the pink one, so I understand my chances are slim!! I’d use Velvet yarn with a 3.5mm hook!!

5 Likes

So freaking cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I dont care which one would be assigned to me, I‘m gonna make them all anyway :heart:

5 Likes

omg stahp :sob:

3 Likes

I’d love to test any of them! They’re all so cute!

5 Likes