Tester call for Crochet: Sherlock the Knome

Hi! I need testers for my Sherlock the Knome - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Anyone who would like to test can and you can also be included in the pattern’s tester appreciation if you would like.

After you apply, please comment and let me know what yarn you are thinking of using for this pattern. The pattern works with any yarn type so I would love to see all the different Sherlocks! :heart:

Testers Chosen By: December 16th
Amount of time to test: 1 week Pattern is very quick to make and beginner friendly
Due Date: December 23rd
Pattern Release Date: December 25th

I also have another Knome that needs testing: Watson. If you would like to test him instead or as well please apply to that tester call.

Thank you all for applying and you can message me here or on Instagram (@khaotic_kritters) if you have any questions :blush: .

:heart: Have a great week! :heart:

21 Likes

Would love to test this for you!

3 Likes

Knomes are my most favorite thing to make!!

11 Likes

I’d make him in chenille, chenille makes my head happy and my Christmas decor is all gnomes haha

3 Likes

I would love to test! My mom loves gnomes and I would love to make this as a christmas present for her! I would use chenille and a 6mm hook

2 Likes

Ok these are ADORABLE! My little guy loves Winnie The Pooh. Could you point me in the direction of every one of these patterns, please??

2 Likes

Etsy!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

You have all been added to testing, happy crocheting and feel free to message me if you have any questions on the pattern :blush: . Can’t wait to see what you all come up with!

2 Likes

Adorable! :heart:

1 Like

Just sorting this little guys beard, what a pleasurable pattern to work up! I’ll put all details in the journal once he’s done.

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you so much!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Wooot! Good luck with your testing :heart:

2 Likes

Applied. Think I will need to use a worsted weight yarn and a 4 - 5 mm hook.

2 Likes

I love these little creatures and Sherlock is probably one of my favorite fandoms. Whether it’s the series on BBC, the movies, or the Lady Sherlock series by Sherry Thomas, I love them all. Yarn used would probably be Bernat blanket, i have a lot left over from my husband’s blanket and I want a squishy cuddler <3

1 Like

So, so cute!! Love gnomes. :heart:

1 Like

Just about to work on the mustache.

2 Likes

I little tweaking with more stuffing, etc, and his beard. I prefer the floofy one.

3 Likes

So cute!

1 Like