Tester call for Crochet: Simple Bunny

I need testers for my Simple Bunny - Crochet ePattern
Hello there! This is a fairly quick crochet project. I’m deciding whether to label it Beginner or Intermediate due to the interesting tail and inner ears. Anyone is welcome to apply for testing! I would like about 3-5 testers and I’ll finish choosing them before Saturday the 22nd.

Due Date: June 30th

Additional Requirements:
Yarn between sizes 4 and 5 (In the picture I used Bernat Velvet (considered a size 5 but feels more like a 4) but you’re welcome to try something smaller or acrylic or cotton!)
Choose a hook size that will do well with your yarn size please! Nothing smaller than a 4mm hook and nothing larger than a 6.5mm hook please.
Any color yarn is great!
Please journal and give feedback!
Let me know if anything is confusing (especially the tail and ears) or if I need extra pictures.
Also, please send pics of your finished project :slight_smile:

Click pattern photo to apply:
Simple Bunny

24 Likes

welcome to ribblr
cant test sorryyyy

2 Likes

That’s okay! Thanks for the welcome :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome to ribblr! :purple_heart: So cute, wish I could test!

2 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

2 Likes

This is so cute! I applied, and would love to test this!

2 Likes

Good luck on your testing! You’ll want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll make sure to add that!

2 Likes

Applied, it’s so cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

welcome to. ribblr! gl with testing! it’s adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I can’t see the pattern when I click it in my testing tab. It shows the intro, abbreviations, materials, then doesnt show the pattern. Only says “You’ve completed this pattern” but there’s nothing there.

1 Like

It’s working now!!

1 Like

Welcome to Ribblr!!! I applied for testing and would be so happy to test it. It is really cute​:heart:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll see if I can still approve you but I’ve already approved a couple and they’ve gotten started so I don’t know if it’ll let me. I may have to close my tester call. Thanks for your interest!