Tester call for Crochet: Sitting red fox

Heya guys! I’m here with another tester call, this time for my new fox pattern.

I need testers for my Sitting red fox - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Requirements:

• I need 5 testers fo this pattern
  • Must be confident with colour changes, sewing, and sc, hdc, dc, htr, tr stiches.
  • the deadline is one week from assignment, if picked I will specify in the group message.
  • Testers must be active in the group message, to message me with any issues etc. If they havent responded within 3 days of being assigned, they will be removed.
  • Colours must be natural, although they can vary as long as they represent a fox.
  • Any yarn type and weight can be used, although dk is prefered.
  • an image of the final product must be uploaded to your journal. Images can also be uploaded to instagram if wanted, as long as you tag me as the pattern creater @winterflame_crochet

Okidoki, thats all! I hope a few people do apply, and I will be picking testers tomorrow (4th of December). Bye!!

If you dont want to test, make sure to follow my shop so you are notified when it uploads.

I’m on Instagram as @winterflame_crochet. Instagram

22 Likes

omg so cute, i love himmm! working on another test but goodluck with testing :smiling_face: hes adorable!

4 Likes

Thank you! <3

1 Like

I think this pattern is so cool! If I wasn’t knee deep in crocheting Christmas presents for my kids, I’d apply to test in a heartbeat!

1 Like

You have such incredible patterns ! It’s a shame that I dont Think I’ll have the time for this fox but still wow!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.