Tester call for Crochet: Skulls and Hearts Yoga Bag

I need testers for my Skulls and Hearts Yoga Bag - Crochet ePattern
Due Date:
7/21/24
Additional Requirements:
Must provide feedback and at least one final photo of the project by the due date posted.
Must respond to the group chat with in 72 hours of being added to the group tester chat (if no response with in 72hours will be taken off the test to cut the clutter of people who might have accidentally applied for the test)
would like a public make made so I can see your process but this is not a Requirement, just a request.
Other Information:
The pattern is for intermediate skill levels and makes a bag for a standard yoga mat, there is an option to adjust the patter for thicker longer mats but this option is for advanced skill levels.
for the standard pattern, you will need worsted weight (4 weight) yarn, three colors- main color about 220 yards, and two others approximately 45 yards each.

after clickingthe pattern to apply, let me know you applied in the comments and tell me your favorite yoga pose :person_in_lotus_position: :person_cartwheeling:
Click pattern photo to apply:
Skulls and Hearts Yoga Bag

21 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.